Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 20:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]MSG Message's modify

Discussion on [Question]MSG Message's modify within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [Question]MSG Message's modify

in my server the msg server realeases some messages i use msg server 4500 that were released by demons online thanks to souler man .
any one knows how to modify those message to my server's name i searched my cq_action and its not there so i am sure it will be in msg server.
if any one knows plz help me
Old 04/27/2010, 17:32   #2

elite*gold: 0

that topic will answer your question
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to Change Message's when log into Server-Candy DB
07/16/2013 - EO PServer Hosting - 17 Replies
Hello does anyone know how i can change the messages when I log into the server? for example when i log into the server since its the candy client and db it says " Welcome "playername" to Candy-Online" or visit " candy site name here" anyone know how i can change those? i have already changed everything in the StrRes.ini file and it still says that if someone can help me it will be very much apprieciated :)
[help]How can i modify....
06/13/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi all! Some1 know how to modify the GW time in TQ binarys 5065 ???/ pls post here how ty!
[Help]How to modify...
06/21/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Some questions... How to Modify that all new Chars have 50k EP? How to mod that all new Chars are in my Leg + Fam? How can i make PPL in my full Family? How to mod EP with Navicat?
Modify the UI ?
04/29/2007 - Archlord - 0 Replies
hi kann man das UI modifizieren also die icons verschieben? is possible to adjust the screen icons manual? wenn ich windowed spiele schieben sich die icons übereinander!