Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 23:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEW DB] Thunder Collection !

Discussion on [NEW DB] Thunder Collection ! within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 04/13/2010, 00:39   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzagnge View Post
Very beautiful you have to download a file and the Client Patch, but what is this file
Db ----> Here or Here
DB = Data Base Files !!
Old 04/13/2010, 01:18   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama020153 View Post
This is nice but why would you want to start over when all you need is client files and you can add to db by your self i mean for new players its alright but i know most you been here best thing to do is learn to add in your self if you can do even that no point in trying to make a server all this new item and things is EASY add to old db.
How do I add new things without changing the server that I have?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzagnge
Is it possible to obtain the Data, but in English?
Quote:
You can but u need to translate it use this [Guide] How to translate your database for noobies. or to repllace some stuff from the old db's like i did but that could damage it translating is better

I have not done any translation of the files of this type of pre-Is it possible to guide me the names of the files that I translated?
Old 04/13/2010, 03:05   #18

#Reported Double Posting (Sorry if i took your color thing kind arthur
Old 04/13/2010, 12:55   #19

When you run the server appears mis-I do not know why. What are the names of the files you want to change exactly?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 00000000000.JPG (45.2 KB, 9 views)
Old 04/14/2010, 01:37   #20

I've install Aldata is working, but when you write your name and password I want to give mis solve the problem please

There is a picture of the problem
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 55.JPG (9.6 KB, 12 views)
Old 04/14/2010, 22:20   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzagnge View Post
I've install Aldata is working, but when you write your name and password I want to give mis solve the problem please

There is a picture of the problem
If u search in this thread in 2nd page u will see the solve of this proplem
Old 04/15/2010, 06:34   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.h.u.n.d.e.r View Post
If u search in this thread in 2nd page u will see the solve of this proplem
What do you mean I hope you modify the Data illustration of her work, but when you enter the game through soul and Password, type the name I want to give mis-solution
Old 04/16/2010, 03:58   #23

Quote:
insert into account.account (name,password) values('test','53b6320eb06e2c62888a6d1739cd24bd');
put this code in console run it and it will make u a acc test/test