Oh and kyle dibiase who recently got banned is now a Guardian. Wow!
I Can see clearly that that old thing is gone , hes a new good one now who helps and report people.
Okay , i was like looking and your site , on the Donations Page ..
or as you naming it Order
I saw that its possible to Donate for For EP , yea then i Scroll down , i was shocked o.o
O_O!! Dude, are People is Possible to Donate for GM , PMs ?
I Dont know , but what i know is i dont like the idea and wont join a server that Someone can be one of the Staff by donating like 30$ or 50$ to be a PM
Maybe , if he was angry of me or something he may start on kicking out of the server O.o
This is not a flame or something just commenting on something i dont like
not anyone can donate to become a [PM] or [GM], theres only a couple in stock, and the reason they have to donate for it is so i know they aren't just trying to join the server to get staff and mess it up.
and if they do mess up, their donations are non-refundable.
I am going to ask DEADP00L if he can clean out the thread for me.
Not clean my post`s than my thanks are gone
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Devil]
I Can see clearly that that old thing is gone , hes a new good one now who helps and report people.
Okay , i was like looking and your site , on the Donations Page ..
or as you naming it Order
I saw that its possible to Donate for For EP , yea then i Scroll down , i was shocked o.o
O_O!! Dude, are People is Possible to Donate for GM , PMs ?
I Dont know , but what i know is i dont like the idea and wont join a server that Someone can be one of the Staff by donating like 30$ or 50$ to be a PM
Maybe , if he was angry of me or something he may start on kicking out of the server O.o
This is not a flame or something just commenting on something i dont like
Alright, now everyone is starting to spam which is how flame gets started, so I'm going to ask everyone to stop posting useless stuff on here or your posts will be reported.
GREAT but i mean THE BEST server on AWSOME website keep it up u get 5 stars from me i love the game, nice, NO LAG, needs abit more work, but still GREAT SERVER, by the way i have a character in there name is Mihai, 5 STAR RATIN from me, cya