Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 19:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Need urgent help with composing rates pleaes! =) ty

Discussion on [HELP] Need urgent help with composing rates pleaes! =) ty within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Need urgent help with composing rates pleaes! =) ty

here is what i got
Update cq_eudemon_rbn_rqr set min=600;
Update cq_eudemon_rbn_rqr set max=900;
i want it min 60 pts and max near 1* or any wehre near that but what ever i do the composing rate goes like 10 then 20 then 30 then 50 then 100 then 200 then 400 then 500 then 800 then 1000 then 22*s per compose -.- =( help plx

EDIT!- 1 more thing what do i do to make every 1 vip 4 that joins server? =p
Old 02/28/2010, 19:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
its because you used a script. how many times do i have to say this. SCRIPTS DO NOT WORK FOR COMPOSING RATES UNLESS YOU WANT COMPLETE TRASH. if you want good composing rates you have to set them yourselves. one by one.
Old 02/28/2010, 20:05   #3

elite*gold: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by holden3630 View Post
EDIT!- 1 more thing what do i do to make every 1 vip 4 that joins server? =p
Go to design view of your account table and change the default value of the vip field to whatever level of vip you want to give.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] composing problems (not rates i think)
04/15/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
hello, when i compose eudes on my pserver they delvl to 1 not like normal like they never hatched b4 but when i evolve them they go up in * no matter how meny times i try they dont even gain reborns also is there a way to get rid of the random text at the end off a message when you type in the chat bar http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z166/dezric/Ca pture-8.jpg can sumone please help i really dont wana redo alot of things
pleaes help me !
03/23/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
when i tap ENTER it choose the option - wait some one will ress u - or something like that not the return to city why ? there is a way that its auto click resum to city ? i got a merdur status that i haveee to get off
Composing fail :/ Compose rates depending on eud *??!
12/06/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Hi ppl, i have my own EO server and i got big problem. When i want to compose my eudemon, if its * is low it gets really low compose rates. If eudemon * is high it gets crazy compose rates. I tried many things and followed newbie guides but probably i did sth wrong and messed it. Do you know how to set composing rates to these similar on official server? What schould I do? Do u have any ideas? Please help
Querys Navicat! <Drop rates> <Composing rates> AND MORE
06/18/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Querys Navicat! Go to Navicat Go to my click at New CLICK AT THE BIG ICON All Click at New Query paste the text and click at run update FIleName(Likecq_drop_item_rule) set <Here The column name>=Here Numbers or letters; Drop rates update cq_dropitemrule set item0=ITEM ID HERE;