Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Revive Community

Discussion on Revive Community within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Revive Community

Ok so i know theres quite a few people working on servers i do know theres quite a few servers opened aswell , (im currently in the process of making a classic quest full server)
I noticed questions dont really get answered , i noticed ALOT OF LINKS are dead
Admins of epvp dont check or request update, failure to respond to a request from an admin on here would result in post removal , hence taking down every old link.
The all things guide is a VERY useful post in the eo section, alot of things are dead in there and someone should take it back over and have it updated.
People want to make the servers, people want to play the servers but everyone on here refuses to help a newbie who has never hosted before
I myself will offer to run and update an all things guide.
I myself will offer to run and update a list of servers that are functional and running.

Let me know what you think , and if you agree
#Admin
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/06/2019, 17:12   #2

elite*gold: 480
agree
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/12/2019, 01:13   #3

elite*gold: 0
Agree.