Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 19:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DEMONS ONLINE 2.0 - New Version 2018

Discussion on DEMONS ONLINE 2.0 - New Version 2018 within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 08/13/2020, 21:39   #46

elite*gold: 0
Posted this in the other thread but will post here too:

I haven't played in a few years but this guy keeps spamming one of my youtube videos about DO with this exact comment. I will say that since 2009 I've been playing soul's servers(including Brutal & Convicts) and there has never been any noticeable admin abuse such as what is being described. I highly doubt any of this is true. Of course there are going to be people who pay to win in this game. It's just how the game is designed and how DO has survived the last 10-11 years.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2021, 19:19   #47

Any updates?
Old 03/16/2021, 22:59   #48

I can't get the Classic version to open. Is that version no longer available? :C I can't get the login screen to load.

EDIT: Oh, there's a Discord server now! I'll go ask there. ^.^