Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Flight, No wings

Discussion on Flight, No wings within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Flight, No wings

wHNE I uSE fLIGHT PALLY skill in my server, i dont see wings but i fly fine, dunnno why, is this clinet side or Db and is there a fix tyvm guys
Old 02/07/2010, 20:26   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
99.9% client side issue...

my suggestion is - visit my release of Flame Wings (check under signature) and there I listed files responsible for wings You can use it ... should fix your issue

Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2010, 21:18   #3

You mean it'll fix the number 1 player wings. Far as i know you don't include paladin 1 / 2 in the release which are also required for flying?
Old 02/07/2010, 22:00   #4

his release makes all wings look like the flame wings
Old 02/07/2010, 22:22   #5

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
ehh you both wrong hehe

this flame wings release - is just for best 3 wings to be fire one...

the case and problem under this thread is = to fix missing wings ....

I am pretty sure this player has all graphic files for standard versions of wings...

If he will use my release - all files etc ... via guide - he should have fully working his winges (since I have big feeling his problem is client sided!)
Secondly if he wont want flame wings .... then just use this guide to know WHERE TO LOOK for the problem

So.... danieldada ==> its all about all wings !
and *WoLvEs* ==> my release pointing where to setup which level of wings ...

Regards