Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 00:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cant get AccServer to work

Discussion on cant get AccServer to work within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 04/24/2018, 06:02   #16

elite*gold: 0
it is as simple as that, you download the mannequin from

Just because we want it clean. delete this file. but before that close the mysql and stop it service
Code:
C:/Windows/my.ini
1.Download the whole client+server from the link above
2.Extract it to desktop or wherever you like
3.Go to yourpath\ManequinFull\mannequin\ and there you see server and mysql folders, launch mysql as "Admin" from winmysqladmin.exe(need to be extract from RAR)
Code:
User: root Password: test
4.run "AccountServer Version 6.127-1.exe" first then "MsgServer_Release_2.3721.exe" then "NPC.exe"
5.In ManequinFull the whole client, make a shortcut of soul.exe with parameter blacknull or make a new file called run.bat(not run.bat.txt) edit it and add into it
Code:
@soul.exe blacknull
6.Ready account for game user: dark pass: explorer

(use localhost, do not change any IP or server name yet)

credit to @ for the guide

if you're 100% sure that you did not change the mannequin server and client configuration file and follow those guide but still not success. let me know which part that you failed with screenshot
Old 04/24/2018, 09:58   #17

no the only thing i changed was the server name for each config file including the shell files. all ip addresses were 127.0.0.1, and i didnt touch anything else. ill give that a try and see what happens.

also when i try to "blacknull" soul.exe it doesnt let me. says the file location is invalid or something like that or it cant be renamed because the file location is invalid. am i suppose to just add blacknull to the end of the wording in the target box when i click on properties from the shortcut i made for soul.exe?
Old 04/24/2018, 13:54   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dante118 View Post
no the only thing i changed was the server name for each config file including the shell files. all ip addresses were 127.0.0.1, and i didnt touch anything else. ill give that a try and see what happens.
when you change the server name you also need to edit "oem.dat" from CLIENT/ini/oem.dat

Quote:
Originally Posted by dante118 View Post
also when i try to "blacknull" soul.exe it doesnt let me. says the file location is invalid or something like that or it cant be renamed because the file location is invalid. am i suppose to just add blacknull to the end of the wording in the target box when i click on properties from the shortcut i made for soul.exe?
1. right click "soul.exe" click on "Create shortcut". it should create a shortcut for you in same folder.
2. right click the shortcut then click "Properties"
3. look at "Target:". it should be pointing to your soul.exe inside a quote " " as example "C:/MannequinFULL/soul.exe"
4. just after the closing quote put a blacknull and apply the change then hit ok. it should be something like this in target with a quote " "
Code:
"C:/MannequinFULL/soul.exe" blacknull
Old 04/24/2018, 23:38   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by PraDevil[ELITE] View Post
when you change the server name you also need to edit "oem.dat" from CLIENT/ini/oem.dat

1. right click "soul.exe" click on "Create shortcut". it should create a shortcut for you in same folder.
2. right click the shortcut then click "Properties"
3. look at "Target:". it should be pointing to your soul.exe inside a quote " " as example "C:/MannequinFULL/soul.exe"
4. just after the closing quote put a blacknull and apply the change then hit ok. it should be something like this in target with a quote " "
Code:
"C:/MannequinFULL/soul.exe" blacknull
it doesnt let me blacknull it with the quotation, the quotation marks disappear. ill send screenshots later when i have time.

alright so im gonna have to use revo db with mannequin client since that fixed my main issue. but another issue arises when i open soul.exe and play.exe from mannequin client files. as i stated in one of my previous posts, when i run soul.exe theres a pop up box with a big red X in it and no wording. so when i said theres a configuration file in the client folder idk what im supposed to do.

;this is config file for play.exe
;change top line to your hostname, that will resolve your ip
;ip will be written to oem.ini and Autopatch/SocketConfig.ini
;be sure your server is first in oem.ini (Server1)
;brought to you by forcer@********

idk what this means at all. if the files were altered to only work using mannequin db how am i supposed to get play.exe to work. i have no knowledge using mannequin db+client, i do have knowledge on configuring the files to run as local host, but when i configured revo db and mannequin client both worked together when i ran accserver and msgserver. unless i replace the file with one of revo's files and get it to work that way.

alright so i got it to work finally, mannequin msgserver wasnt working so i swapped it with revo msgserver. now just a question how do i add an account to play?