Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 14:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DemonPower Pre Alpha Live

Discussion on DemonPower Pre Alpha Live within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 90
DemonPower Pre Alpha Live

hey all
DemonPower Pre Alpha stage is now live

this means that it is a closed ( i should say monitored) acces to the game

to be able to play you need to do a few things

first of all , Register at

Second: Register your Game Account

Yes , website and game is serperated , same details can be used but i suggest to use a differend account for both services ( so game login is not the same as website login)

Reason : because you control your account lock from the website , if you stop playing you lock your account and no one can acces it with out first unlocking it

Third thing that need to be done:
Contact me or Magewarior2 on Discord
as it is Pre Alpha you can only acces the download file as soon you got the right permission , else you can not download it ( and we monitor it )

Depending on how mutch it get abused , other security things will be made ( like fixed lock unless you got the rights to unlock ? )

anyway
after that is done , then you can start testing the PRE Alpha of the game
this means that whipes happends ALL THE TIME , because we add more and more stuff

This also means that the ALPHA client is not optimal , as it is for testing and not for release (lot of things need to be changed on it to work optimal)

also Autopatch will NOT work ... and a few other things

so lets recap the few steps to join the Pre ALPHA test
  • Register on the site
  • Register your Game Account
  • Contact one of the PM's ( purple ) on Discord
  • Understand the rules
  • You get some rights assigned that allow you to download the client
  • Play , have fun and report

here is also a video and the first tutorial of how to complete from level 1 to level 50

Enjoy
Greets From PowerChaos