Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cant seem to get register page working in ISS...

Discussion on Cant seem to get register page working in ISS... within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cant seem to get register page working in ISS...

Yep i cant get the register page to work, if anyone is familiar with ISS and php setup please let me know. I wish there was more for me to give other then the fact that the website works and i can see the page but the register wont work it says registered succesfully though, any ideas? im all out. also i dont get any errors (that i know of) it just doesnt work and status page also doesnt work says its offline when its online, like i said idk lol someone please help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
cant seem to get my 10k rp
05/03/2012 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
refs updated and i have had 200 refs and riot still doesnt giv me the thing to get 10k rp weird =( or my ip boosts that they owe me for 7 refs that i got done other day also..what the fuck
How To ISS 7 Register Page and Help Page And Guild
12/16/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello , IIS 7 to the registration page . Good Luck.. ISS 7 Register Page and Help Page And Guild Page - YouTube Result 589896 - YouTube
need help i cant seem to talk on ym cher
04/17/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
for some reason last night i could not talk in any chat on my lvl 40 cher it was workig alld ay and around 9 at night it stoped it worked fine for my other cher and i use SROKIng bot idc if is because of that but id ont think so because i use it with my otehr cher and it forks for him and i did that think when u taype long sentence but id did nto work havent reinstaled silkrod yet might do it tunight when i get home
cant seem to get my log in to work
04/12/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies
hi i dl the game it's all installed and everything i got the English version from here on these forums http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/aion/229970-aion- english-client-10000-real.html and i made an account and followed the guide, i successfully made an account as the picture showed but i cant seem to log in.. anyone know y?
Cant Seem To Solve This...
03/26/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
OK i cannot seem to get this working here :mad:. I have followed all the steps correctly and set up my ODBC and i do have enough RAM (5k+), i have checked for spelling errors for the account name and set my ip correctly. I just dont know what the problem is... any one kind enough to give me a STEP-BY-STEP on how to make an account on SQL so it can connect properly... and correctly set up the ODBC (maybe i did something wrong in there)... much thanks appreciated... check picture (link) IGNORE...