Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 10:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[help] adding godskill from chinese db

Discussion on [help] adding godskill from chinese db within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[help] adding godskill from chinese db

hello im having a problem in adding new skill in my server..if someone would like to share knowledge please post here(about adding char skill not eudemon)
i have a problem on client side..please someone help about 3dmotion.ini, immediate.ini and miscmotion.ini..ouch..!! its hurt my head to reading it..also make me blind of this prob..im also have read the dance release thread by zuikislol but i dont understand it on those client file..please help...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
chinese writing in chinese server
03/14/2017 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
hi all, i learn simplify Chinese so i use Chinese (PRC). but those Chinese p server are in traditional. any1 know how i can type simplify Chinese in it? thank in advance......:):p
Adding new map
07/05/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
i am trying to add the hell temple mod that Indrek888 mad as a new map cause i jsut don't like the idea of replacing parca plus i think it would be cool to have as a new map. my first issue is that after adding the new map and trying to start the server i get this: 2648: NPC Layout Load Success 0 2648: Wrong MapIndex from mal File. 2648: File: .\Loader\Map\SectorList.cpp, Line: 34 i looked at the mal file but it makes no sense to me at all. anyone have any idea where i should start? ...
Adding More
07/01/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, all So i make a Private Private Private Server, only for 200 ppl +/- So they wanna SOS but i cant give SOS like this :) So i wanna Add it to black smith, but i add it in database and it dont touch in the game... whats happened?
help with adding rb
01/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
ok i know my problem is a simple fix. The name PrevJob Does not Exist in the Current context nd the other error i got is The name InternalDatabase Does not exist in the current context
adding new map
10/05/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
how can i add a new map to the portal lady in cronus?