Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EdenOnline taking short break

Discussion on EdenOnline taking short break within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EdenOnline taking short break

I wanted to inform you all that EdenOnline is going on a little break.

Im currently working on a little project and while i do this we closed it down.
Waiting on new software etc.
Once the project is done i'll let you know again. thank you all for your time.
Old 01/14/2010, 10:26   #2

you'll be missed Cici but ur still on messanger hit me up some time we'll chat a lil more i'll have more free time maybe i can help you out if u need anything ^.^
Old 01/14/2010, 14:27   #3

We're coming back real soon.
Just had client issues and right now we're working on em.
The project is to open a second Eden. For this weekend *hopefully* we open the doors on the Ultimate Eden.
We will only open the new server at first. And the Old Eden will be wiped and reset.
Special drops will be provided during the first few weeks and special events will be run.
however. everyone needs to redownload the client if they played before. seeing the client was bad. Allright my ramble is done see ya this weekend ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EdenOnline
02/17/2010 - Zero - 2 Replies
i just found a server for Zero that people might want to check out its from EdenOnline u have to look for it under the EO pserver list to find it
Taking A Break
01/09/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
Hey everyone i will be taking a break from EO cause i keep getting computer problems my server Immortal-Gaming will be back after i come back from a break cause im on waiting for my 500 gb hard drive cause im stuck on a 37 gb hard drive cause my 87 gb hard drive f*cked up so soon as i get my 500 gb immortal will be back but i wont be getting that for awhile so hope u all have a good time cause i will be busy doing other stuff so it will be good for me.
EdenOnline is going strong
12/01/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 13 Replies
I bet yalls thought i went away. but me and Zero has been workin on translating a new database and will be adding it to Eden shortly. And to end all rumors about cheating owners. i stopped composing my pets and will have an auction to give them out to players. We're fixing the family bug, got part of the bp bug fixed. not the huge one. just one advantage. we're getting all new pets, divine skills, dances and replacing the stars with wands on the paladins. so check us out at Welcome...
EdenOnline Dedicated Host
10/12/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 13 Replies
Hey all yalls. EdenOnline is now set on a dedicated Host. the autopatch works and we have a new domain site name visit us at Welcome to Eden-Online no more server crashes and added on staff. EdenOnline. Love it or shove it
EdenOnline is now open!
08/31/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 28 Replies
Hey everyone. Private server EdenOnline is now open for players ^^ The website is Working register site, top players etc. Wont you join us? ^^ EdenOnline is entirely free from donations please visit the site for downloads etc. thanks for viewing.