Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 10:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mob stopped, no combat action!

Discussion on Mob stopped, no combat action! within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Mob stopped, no combat action!

Hello! Good evening. I'm having a problem and need help. I am ordering an action for the birth of a mob () .. It is born normally at the place and at the scheduled time. The problem is that the mob does not go behind the player, it does not attack, it just stands there! How can I resolve this?

Above is the action I'm using for the birth of the monster.
Old 01/14/2017, 10:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
the 2410500 number in your action defines a cq_generator id.
when this id is not set correctly it will not move or attack a player.

the values of cq_generator states in what grid the mob moves around and how big its vieuw range is.

Tags
eudemons