Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 08:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Setting up a new server

Discussion on [HELP] Setting up a new server within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Setting up a new server

I've been trying for ages to set up an EO server, gone through most of the guides but none of them have been able to resolve my problems. Would really appreciate if somebody could give me a step by step guide that is UP TO DATE with all files and steps included. Also may be looking for staff for this server.
Old 03/22/2016, 15:26   #2

All the tutorials on this forum do work on every up to date files/databases

If you follow them 100% they will work if you have any questions feel free to post them here and i will try my best to help you, but i would say for now go back look at the guides and follow them every single step in most detail as possible, as i can vouch they do work
Old 03/22/2016, 19:30   #3

elite*gold: 90
1. Download files ( phdev is a good start to find files )
2. Extract files to Right folders
3. Install wamp or any other MySQL/PHP/Apache
4. Search for MySQL 4.0 as others does create bugs...

5. Edit 1 file in acc folder ( Config.ini or so )
6. Do the same for the other files in that folder ( notepad++ rules )
7. Do not forget to hex edit the .dat file o.o
8. Go to game folder and repeat

If the info in the files matches then server will start
Else msg can not connect to acc. Or npc to msg
Or if Your DB settings are wrong then it does not start up ( same with corrupt data )

If you do that Right then we can go to the next stepand start creating a account and so on

There could br errors in this Tiny guide as i write this on a phone and Out of my Head
Last setup i dit was +- 2 years Ago ( if not longer )

Enjoy
Greets from PowerChaos

PS: you can also see at demonpower for some files but its complicated to remove the multi proxy setup ^^
Old 03/23/2016, 06:11   #4

If either of you could give a guide with screenshots it would be great, just the guide I just looked at had screenshots that had been removed or the links were no longer available

Or if somebody has a link to a forum that has step by step screenshots that would be great, since I'm very new to all of this
Old 03/24/2016, 07:46   #5

@
here is your screenshot
i do this only 1 time , and it is realy all you need , its exactly like i explained in my post

if this does not help you i am affraid that nothing will help you to start up your server or you will have 1001 more questions that are already answered in this forum

take your time to learn and try things out , after some time you will know what you do

so here is my screenshot , hope it works for you

Greets From PowerChaos
Old 03/25/2016, 03:55   #6

Well everything is working now except for the NPC and Message servers, the NPC server says that it cannot load the files for Map 8500 and the Message server closes itself after about 30 seconds
Old 03/25/2016, 07:26   #7

message server closes -> wrong db value or wrong version of message server for that certain db ( paladin version does not work on vampire database as example)

npc , same story , it can not load the map or the map is corrupted ( db error )

are you sure you downloaded the matching files ? , meaning mostly the npc/acc and msg are in same release
do not mix them up , they are differend versions and if they do not match they will not work

also check the gameserver.cfg file , be sure it match the database value ( yes , some files need hex edit or edit with notepad++ to keep the characterset )

Greets From PowerChaos
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2016, 10:42   #8

Could you post a link to a thread with the up to date servers on them please?
Old 04/29/2016, 17:43   #9

There are lots of links with data bases that have the good files and the matching ones. Just run those, and then carefully update it for your taste with good tools.