Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 19:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]How to fix this bugs?

Discussion on [Help]How to fix this bugs? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]How to fix this bugs?

First sorry for creating another topic. But do I REALLY looked at all the threads and have not found a fix for them.

I would like to make clear that I am using the DB and the Client CanDy the EternalDarkness Eudemons.

The bugs are as follows, with images for clarity.

1 - Shop Mall

There are new items in EternalDarkness And, as the items lvl 150, 255 ... Etc. Example: Highland Wind. It is a custom item that works in EternalDarkness Eo, but in my server will not start. Image appears at the mall, but when I click on buy simply nothing happens. Most items in the mall I can not buy. Because none comes. It has a lot of custom Eudemons it. And none of it I can buy too.

So the question is that I do not know how to add these items to work correctly ... Or incorrectly. I was wondering how I can resolve this bug, because nearly all the items are affected. Even the skills I can buy.

2 - Eudemons not appear on totems

The other problem is that the eudemons are not appearing in Toten Legion. Only a few, and the rest is left with a huge empty space between them. What made me more angry is that eudemons officials may have been exchanged for these eudemons I do not know what they are.

I tried to buy a Dino Copper and he did not open. So I bought an egg, but I clicked it and it did not open even to brooder.

Then when finding more errors, bugs, I edit the post.

P.S.: I do not know if they are really bugs ... But I think they are the client. Or is the DB? Please help me!
P.S. ²: The photos are attached. Take a look.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 191297713.jpg (308.5 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg 191303129.jpg (313.7 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg 195054007.jpg (535.9 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg 195056799.jpg (537.0 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg 194773223.jpg (440.8 KB, 246 views)
Old 12/15/2009, 09:19   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronzitoBR View Post
First sorry for creating another topic. But do I REALLY looked at all the threads and have not found a fix for them.

I would like to make clear that I am using the DB and the Client CanDy the EternalDarkness Eudemons.

1 - Shop Mall

There are new items in EternalDarkness And, as the items lvl 150, 255 ... Etc. Example: Highland Wind. It is a custom item that works in EternalDarkness Eo, but in my server will not start. Image appears at the mall, but when I click on buy simply nothing happens. Most items in the mall I can not buy. Because none comes. It has a lot of custom Eudemons it. And none of it I can buy too.

So the question is that I do not know how to add these items to work correctly ... Or incorrectly. I was wondering how I can resolve this bug, because nearly all the items are affected. Even the skills I can buy.

The other problem is that the eudemons are not appearing in Toten Legion. Only a few, and the rest is left with a huge empty space between them. What made me more angry is that eudemons officials may have been exchanged for these eudemons I do not know what they are.

I tried to buy a Dino Copper and he did not open. So I bought an egg, but I clicked it and it did not open even to brooder.

P.S.: I do not know if they are really bugs ... But I think they are the client. Or is the DB? Please help me!
[About Totem]
Cheak your cq_totem_pole_type db.

[About ShopingMall]
This not bug lol...
Dont make A funny AaronzitoBR..Haha..
take a look your ep in bag before buy it..

and what the bug in this pic,At your Blade?
Old 12/15/2009, 11:45   #3

so hard men i told alreay him use others DB...matirx why dont u give him the link to your mannequin DB and client easy for him keep spam here will get angry from DEADPOOL lol
Old 12/15/2009, 21:52   #4

Quote:

1 - Shop Mall

1. you gotta edit the cq goods for the shopping mall items
i only released Candy's DB none with my edits secondly about ur totems problem its the Cheak your cq_totem_pole_type in ur db and its the totem files in ur client. gotta screw with them and add the new pets urself
or i'll just upload my cq_totem_pole_type files for you to replace them at a later time.
and about not being able to buy the item its the shop.dat
i had to replace the ID's in that file for the reason that they gave the wrong item ID in the shop.dat instead of the actual egg they gave the hatched form of the egg so u cant buy it so use forcers shop.dat editor and please give him credit for that
to change the names of the items and every thing use his itemtype.dat editor and give him credit for that
Old 12/16/2009, 07:17   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxFearReaperXx View Post
1. you gotta edit the cq goods for the shopping mall items
i only released Candy's DB none with my edits secondly about ur totems problem its the Cheak your cq_totem_pole_type in ur db and its the totem files in ur client. gotta screw with them and add the new pets urself
or i'll just upload my cq_totem_pole_type files for you to replace them at a later time.
and about not being able to buy the item its the shop.dat
i had to replace the ID's in that file for the reason that they gave the wrong item ID in the shop.dat instead of the actual egg they gave the hatched form of the egg so u cant buy it so use forcers shop.dat editor and please give him credit for that
to change the names of the items and every thing use his itemtype.dat editor and give him credit for that
Soo strange! Now... I didn' make NOTHING! But the itens and Eudemons back :S, but... before are the eudemons originals from TQ in the monsters. Now... the monsters are change :S

How can I change to the real monsters again?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 36756657.jpg (560.8 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg 37016679.jpg (583.4 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg 36787866.jpg (552.2 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg 36783050.jpg (551.0 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg 36682367.jpg (573.7 KB, 30 views)
Old 12/16/2009, 09:09   #6

Quote:
Soo strange! Now... I didn' make NOTHING! But the itens and Eudemons back :S, but... before are the eudemons originals from TQ in the monsters. Now... the monsters are change :S

How can I change to the real monsters again?
Change lookface in cq_monstertype..
or
you can take this db...
don't forget to backup your db first..
Attached Files
File Type: rar cq_monstertype.rar (18.6 KB, 19 views)
Old 12/16/2009, 11:07   #7

elite*gold: 20
to remove the ugly weapons, its very simple, go to your client and go to c3/texture and delete the weapon picture's

... and the "normal" weapons will show on to your client.

and if you are questioning wtf how do i need to remove it with a simple patch?

well very simple add this command delete=c3\texture\41060.dds (or another ID.dds)

and than paste all the commands in your exe file , and the next "patch" all things will be gone (what you wanted to delete)

Greets
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2009, 19:35   #8

great guides hopefully thats solve problems of AaronzitoBR
Old 12/16/2009, 23:32   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by magewarior2 View Post
to remove the ugly weapons, its very simple, go to your client and go to c3/texture and delete the weapon picture's

... and the "normal" weapons will show on to your client.

and if you are questioning wtf how do i need to remove it with a simple patch?

well very simple add this command delete=c3\texture\41060.dds (or another ID.dds)

and than paste all the commands in your exe file , and the next "patch" all things will be gone (what you wanted to delete)

Greets
Delete the c3/textures?
Old 12/16/2009, 23:38   #10

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Delete the c3/textures?
yes delete them ... (but no all, just the one you want away so only swords and blade's and staff ect)

(example) delete from 410000 to 410244 and from 420000 to 420244 and 440000 to 440244)

you will see your weapons wont be gone, but are original now ....

maybe your client is difference maybe you need to try it with only your client and one weapon (the one you are wearing)

but i don't think your client is that diffrence ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2009, 00:30   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by magewarior2 View Post
yes delete them ... (but no all, just the one you want away so only swords and blade's and staff ect)

(example) delete from 410000 to 410244 and from 420000 to 420244 and 440000 to 440244)

you will see your weapons wont be gone, but are original now ....

maybe your client is difference maybe you need to try it with only your client and one weapon (the one you are wearing)

but i don't think your client is that diffrence ...
I have found the Mods yeat. Ty!!! Now the monsters original back!
Old 12/17/2009, 00:36   #12

Quote:
Delete the c3/textures?
lolz delete the c3 folder under monsters or replace it with another server like acme's that has the regular monsters in it
those are just c3 textures added to the game over monsters like Madbull and stuff
all client based nothing really DB based
Old 12/17/2009, 00:47   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxFearReaperXx View Post
lolz delete the c3 folder under monsters or replace it with another server like acme's that has the regular monsters in it
those are just c3 textures added to the game over monsters like Madbull and stuff
all client based nothing really DB based
I do it.
Old 12/17/2009, 06:52   #14

gud luck then
Old 12/17/2009, 20:36   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberServer View Post
gud luck then
Know I put that was here in the post in Console... But now... The Birdmon, Dragon and others EudemonsEggs hatch... But don't work... They still dead.