Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Test Drive

Discussion on Test Drive within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Test Drive

Looking for a few people to come on my server take a look around the server and share ideas.

So far the server is a cut and paste job I know that isn't anything new but I say it so people don't say I'm taking credit for it. All I did was put it together didn't make any of it, maybe an edit here edit there still doesn't make it my work soooooooo I'll like to Thank Everyone Here for sharing their work for without them I don't think I would have been able to get anywhere.

The auto patch is working so you don't have to download each patch.

you can post your idea's, opinions here at

The register page will only allow you to make one acc, I do have a new php for this but not going to use it until I I got a few opinions. In the mean time those that make an account will get 1mil gold in the warehouse and 500k pp's for joining and helpping out. I will try to keep and save all gear and pets made so when the server is officially open, your stuff will be there waiting for you if you so wish to come back.

If you need anything you can ws me, Curtis[GM] in the game or leave me a message on forums which I do believe my email is on there. Allison[GM] will answer question and help out too when she can get on... Damagedone[PM] too, which he may end up playing man hunt with so people can win prizes like rare skill books... etc w/e he can think off.

Main goal of the server is to keep it so people have more than one way to make eps so the rates aren't overly high. Plus ep farming gets old fast just my persoanl opinion. I would like to get the Pk system fully working so people can redeem/claim someone's gear. also like to get the little quest/mission like dragons cave working still looking into it. Legion war works I believe i disable the doors b/c they didn't reset so it's a free for all there have fun.

Thank You All
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/14/2009, 01:09   #2

I must say, that your description of the server is one of the best that I've seen on this forum in a very long time. Even though I probably won't try your server, I wish you luck.

And for having a unique description, I give you a thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2009, 01:31   #3

nice description Curtis :P
btw all im DamagedOne[PM] if u didnt know that already
but hope every one comes and checks out the server ^.^
Old 12/14/2009, 02:33   #4

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurion View Post
I must say, that your description of the server is one of the best that I've seen on this forum in a very long time. Even though I probably won't try your server, I wish you luck.

And for having a unique description, I give you a thanks.
Thank you, I hope that maybe one day when it's fully running that you do stop in and give it a try. More people that join and are willing to share ideas of what they want to see in the server will help me out a lot.
Old 12/14/2009, 08:06   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
+ for being someone that understands the basics of credits.

Side note, did my clement not work?
Old 12/14/2009, 16:33   #6

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
+ for being someone that understands the basics of credits.

Side note, did my clement not work?
It work had to make a small edit to the cq_task to get the guy to talk but that's all he can do he doesn't let you claim or redeem. I think one of my cq files is missing or missing something. I said this before on the thread when you gave me the sql for him. Either way the fact that his now in english help out a lot one npc down got ### to go haha[ok it's not that bad all the main npc are in english].

I think there is more to the cq_pk_item/bonus who knows I'll keep trying.

THANK YOU FUNHACKER
Old 12/14/2009, 20:02   #7

Gud luck bro
Old 12/15/2009, 00:02   #8

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaLaughinMan8 View Post
It work had to make a small edit to the cq_task to get the guy to talk but that's all he can do he doesn't let you claim or redeem. I think one of my cq files is missing or missing something. I said this before on the thread when you gave me the sql for him. Either way the fact that his now in english help out a lot one npc down got ### to go haha[ok it's not that bad all the main npc are in english].

I think there is more to the cq_pk_item/bonus who knows I'll keep trying.

THANK YOU FUNHACKER
ok guess I should test it out.

Sorry about the cq_task SQL I have all my defaults set so no need to include the extra fields.