Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 05:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

castle question for new cronus

Discussion on castle question for new cronus within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
castle question for new cronus

ok so when i leave the map with castles in it to go back to cronus. how do i edit the portal so i dont get stuck in the wall?

how do i move the Cronus portal to go to the castle map?
Old 11/29/2015, 18:13   #2

elite*gold: 540
cq_passway cq_portal and maybe cq_traps is my guess
find it and change the map co ordinates in the coresponding portal in your "new cronus" map
heres a guide for portals but it omits the passway portion opting instead to use a trap as a portal
you can get the gist of how they work though
Old 07/22/2016, 18:32   #3

elite*gold: 0
you can edit this by going into cq_castle and editing "link_map, link_x and link_y ( when your in your castle map and click leave this is where you will be teleported to)

As for the little map for when you teleport out, ( the one with many castles and where you make your very first castle )

Update the ID in Cq_action below

3800902 0 0 1003 0 1000 322 457 1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] How to make a new cronus map
10/31/2015 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Hello guys, I have a question regarding the new cronus map. 1 - Which required files? 2 - How to add it correctly? Help me please:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
[Question] Concerning New Cronus.
03/10/2015 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
I added new cronus to my server , i deleted all npcs and dyna npcs i wanna re add them fresh. But i encountered a little problem , certain areas i try walking , it makes my char bounce back like theres a wall there or something. Now like i said , theres no npcs in cq_dynanpc or Cq_Npc.
seafight castle question...
07/20/2013 - Seafight - 1 Replies
Voodoo Mirage Level 6 Reduces the chances of being hit by NPCs and other players. There is alot of debate on this castle. i have had it on ever since the vodoo castles came out. idk if it really does what it says it does or seems to say. i read it as enemy ships do less damage on me. some people say it reduces the accuracy or it makes enemy ships a chance to completly miss me in the first place. does any one know?
[QUESTION] Kailangan po bang champion mode ang gaikoz castle......
01/21/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies
kailangn po bang champion mode ang gaikoz castle para makuha ang lil gaikoz??
Question about Python Castle [Dekaron EU]
03/02/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hey all, I am level 6x on Dekaron now and have wallhacked to Python. outside of Python castle is really good exp, but I want to farm some T3 armours, any how, when I go there I have everything on, wallhack, vac, AI etc.... When I get into the castle monsters still attack me, is this because it is server sided or have I done something wrong? I know someone else has vac and they said they got T3 there, so it must work....? Thanks