Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 11:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Suggestion] identify a macro on the server

Discussion on [Suggestion] identify a macro on the server within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Suggestion] identify a macro on the server

"For those who do not use the random npc"

Hello everybody, today I discovered something very interesting, was investigating some players i had an idea in my head:
Ja is a computer that reborn, all pilot Pets sacrifice made in the same time.
So I only Gameserver\d_log\years.months\sacrifice years-months-day.log
and found that a player was doing my reborn with the same frequency of time of 5 in 5 seconds.(Without changes change the frequency of time)

and when he gave to one and reborn again, the frequency was different as: 6 in 6 seconds, perhaps because he has a delay.

And the measure was taken.

I hope this tip works with all.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/06/2009, 01:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
is the frequency in the time that the pet was reborned? or what?

« Devils-Advocate Online | Someone Help Me!! Urgent! »

Similar Threads
How identify a autocomposing?
05/14/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 14 Replies
how to know if any player is using a autocomposing or macro?
OOG Walker can't identify items
04/03/2010 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
I've got some problem here, i can access OOG Walker but it can identify items on my inventory. here the ss: http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss34/freehandz /untitled.jpg play in Indonesia server here my set: Language=enUS.lng CountryList=Indo; DefaultCountry=6
Suggestion for very useful macro
04/18/2009 - CO2 Programming - 6 Replies
Troijans and warrior's common problem is lvling phoenix. (Also other painful skills like penetration, if the player wants). Everybody knows that best way to lvl phoenix is to hit gold guard. (Somewhere in safe, where stupidos won't pk you while you afking) However, you can't really afk with this style so much. Gold guard dies like every 50 minutes or so. (59 minutes with 24 damage per hit) So you need to spawn gold guard every 1 hour. We, phoenix/penetration lvlers need an autohealer,...
Identify program
10/24/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hey everybody, Does anyone know what program this is ? http://files.oddi.org/Shot00106.png (TOP RIGHT: Target Info tablet) what is it? it would really be useful to me, if anyone knows, please let me know :) :handsdown:
Suggestion for BOT/MACRO
03/21/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
:cool: Heya all, I got an idea to LVL NIX AFK. Chars you need :a goldguard/water tao/and ur char where u want LVL nix. Stuff you need :swords with super kylins. This is what you do: get super kylins in sword or bs to make it dura 180. (same as using dura 45 with 200pct moon-gem). Now get ur water tao to pk mode and let it heal ur guard. Attack the goldguard with ur other char where u want to train nix . Make a macro so the water tao heals ur guard. This macro is the problem i am a...