Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MSG server editors

Discussion on MSG server editors within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MSG server editors

Does anyone have any of these programs they can share, Forcer released them but all the links are dead?

VMUnpacker.rar

Okay so now i just need the VMunpacker, the one i currently have dosnt do anything :S can anyone help this is NOT for EO, But still a msg server that needs the chksum taken off, so any one have the working one ?
Old 08/22/2015, 22:35   #2

elite*gold: 540
olly works fine to do that with but if you insist

this might or might not help some

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Kom Editors come here =]
06/09/2013 - Elsword - 5 Replies
I currently have a couple of working bypass's and mods etc. A bit before the field update, my friend was able to change the data036(which is titles), and pick a title of my choice, and edit its bonuses/buffs so it was extremely OP. If anyone knows how to do this and is willing to make a couple of titles for some Paypal OR Ed, add me on skype at king_crit1. Thanks =]
for pro editors....
04/04/2010 - Grand Chase - 1 Replies
ne, may i ask this... where does the mob location and portal location can be edited...? :confused::confused: i just wanna know...
to all editors
12/29/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 1 Replies
hey all you pro editors i just wanted to ask u guys if u could make an Dark wizzard look like an robe from assassinīs creed .... ifif u can could u plz post it here thx btw if u dont know what assassinīs creed gown looks like then check this http://www.wallpaperez.net/wallpaper/games/Assass ins-Creed-promo-wallpaper-819.jpg