Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 19:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto or Maunual Maintence Trigger

Discussion on Auto or Maunual Maintence Trigger within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Auto or Maunual Maintence Trigger

I had some friends ask if still had it. So figured would put on here before I lose it myself lol.

It comes in handy I think, simple to use
Nothing really exciting but sure someone could use somewhere
but check it out
Attached Files
File Type: rar AutoMaint.rar (1.1 KB, 35 views)
Old 05/31/2015, 00:22   #2

elite*gold: 20
careful ending the task without flushing the database writes, while 99% of the time its okay, there are times when data loss occurs and can be reasonably damaging.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2015, 00:46   #3

I have made this script and gave it to Zach Braggs, so better put the credits...
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2015, 01:13   #4

yep but he lost so why I posted on here..
Old 06/22/2015, 04:56   #5

There is ways you can get around the Losing items and lose of data, There is a few things i thought of when i was playing with the idea, since i didnt ever find a way of actually kicking players from the game as in /kickoutall and so on to make sure they arnt still connected when the MSGSERVER went offline, As you know if they are connected and you task manager the MSG server offline then you will lose data as in Stackable items ( items you have put on and so on)

So one of the ways i thought was possible Making a patch file to remove a port from the VPS automatically (still not 100% sure if this can be done only looked into it a tiny bit)
anyway Remove the Port for 5 mins and add it back in ensuring the loss of connection to all players then make it run the next bat file Restarting the server applications to put the server offline and back on, which if possible WILL Work, maybe there is an easier way like how ACME used to do it but i cant think of any other way but if some one finds a easier way, i would appreciate it if you could share <3

There is ways you can get around the Losing items and lose of data, There is a few things i thought of when i was playing with the idea, since i didnt ever find a way of actually kicking players from the game as in /kickoutall and so on to make sure they arnt still connected when the MSGSERVER went offline, As you know if they are connected and you task manager the MSG server offline then you will lose data as in Stackable items ( items you have put on and so on)

So one of the ways i thought was possible Making a Batch file to remove a port from the VPS automatically (still not 100% sure if this can be done only looked into it a tiny bit)
anyway Remove the Port for 5 mins and add it back in ensuring the loss of connection to all players then make it run the next bat file Restarting the server applications to put the server offline and back on, which if possible WILL Work, maybe there is an easier way like how ACME used to do it but i cant think of any other way but if some one finds a easier way, i would appreciate it if you could share <3
Old 06/27/2015, 22:01   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedabest321 View Post

So one of the ways i thought was possible Making a patch file to remove a port from the VPS automatically (still not 100% sure if this can be done only looked into it a tiny bit)

So one of the ways i thought was possible Making a Batch file to remove a port from the VPS automatically (still not 100% sure if this can be done only looked into it a tiny bit)
i have it already, it trows a message via msgserver /broadcast then in some minutes it performs a /kickoutall from server so then shutdown the .exe files and with a delay it reopens :P
Old 06/29/2015, 02:17   #7

Remember that to use this script has to be made up of Database in case there are any mistakes you make a backup: D
Old 07/04/2015, 01:25   #8

wever-key, Then release it for other people to use maybe ?