Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 20:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RevolutionEO - New Private Server.

Discussion on RevolutionEO - New Private Server. within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/08/2009, 11:17   #16

elite*gold: 0
Good luck!
Old 11/08/2009, 11:35   #17

Good luck!
it sounds nice but ... pls tell the site ... `cause i don't see any link in here
Old 11/08/2009, 11:54   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by token45 View Post
why dont have patch.you know make?İ help you i know how to make patch.write me message i know how to make it....
i know how to make a patch myself, no need for your help,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killmee View Post
Good luck!
it sounds nice but ... pls tell the site ... `cause i don't see any link in here

the site is
Old 11/08/2009, 13:37   #19

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
your lacking a linkback to elite pvpers, unless you add it i will remove your advertisement of your server
Old 11/08/2009, 14:24   #20

humm i would liek to know wjhat you mean...i'm not here to advertise, i have join eo pservers community some time ago but i never posted anything here...and when my server was ready i tohught i'd add it here as everyone else does, and i don't get it, what is wrong?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2009, 18:37   #21

any server that is advertised here MUST have a link back to the forums. It is part of the forum rules stated in a couple of places.

one of them being

if you have issues feel free to contact another mod and they will tell you the same thing. This rule came from Lowfyr themself.

i honestly have no issue with you advertising your server and i wish you nothing but the best
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2009, 01:24   #22

It could be he just doesn't understand what you mean by linkback. I actually have read the rules as you say it states you must do this to advertise but I do not understand what it means either. Do you just have to put the like: in your signature? Just asking for future reference.

I have downloaded your server RevolutionEO and been playing, it is great. I like a low rate server. Excellent job!!!
Old 11/09/2009, 02:47   #23

the webpage needs to have a link back to elitepvpers basically. Why i aint sure but thats the rules. I think because since your advertisinghere its only fair you advertise for them as well, which i can see the point of.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/09/2009, 10:21   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADP00L View Post
the webpage needs to have a link back to elitepvpers basically. Why i aint sure but thats the rules. I think because since your advertisinghere its only fair you advertise for them as well, which i can see the point of.
I see. but if you check of server websites, does it have a link back to epvp? acmeeo doesnt, and all the rest doesn't as well.
Old 11/09/2009, 14:54   #25

Received Thanks: 1,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolutionEO View Post
I see. but if you check of server websites, does it have a link back to epvp? acmeeo doesnt, and all the rest doesn't as well.
yes we do....
Old 11/09/2009, 16:44   #26

#1 if you had read the EO Pserver List everyone that dont have a linkback has already been warned that they need to have it.

#2 this is not a debate. How hard is it for you to follow the rules of the forum?

#3 i am going though all the servers today and if they dont have it i am giving them 2 days to add a simple, small link that links back to elite pvpers. It does not have to be HUGE LIKE THIS as long as its there it dont matter what size it is
Old 11/09/2009, 19:01   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
yes we do....
Ok, sorry i didn't notice
Quote:
#1 if you had read the EO Pserver List everyone that dont have a linkback has already been warned that they need to have it.

#2 this is not a debate. How hard is it for you to follow the rules of the forum?

#3 i am going though all the servers today and if they dont have it i am giving them 2 days to add a simple, small link that links back to elite pvpers. It does not have to be HUGE LIKE THIS as long as its there it dont matter what size it is
I have added the link back to ElitePVPers, under the Download Section, please check and let me know if the link is ok.
Old 11/09/2009, 20:00   #28

Quote:

Q - Do yall have an image I can use as the link?
like a clickable image or do I have to make one myself?

---

I think I might check out your server while I wait to get mine running properly
xD
Old 11/09/2009, 20:56   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolutionEO View Post
Yes we do have one look at the bottom of our webpage
Old 11/09/2009, 21:03   #30

Great, well actually i had no time to check your all servers out, but now i got that link on my website as well so, noone can chat **** now :P
Closed Thread