Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 21:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dodo cant learn windbeads

Discussion on dodo cant learn windbeads within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
dodo cant learn windbeads

using maniqin database pet mage dodo cant learn wind beads how to fix?
Old 02/13/2015, 12:49   #2

elite*gold: 540
make it a mage pet instead of a warrior pet....or fix your skill
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2015, 17:04   #3

it is a Mage pet now and windbeads work on all other mage pets but that one.
Old 02/13/2015, 17:21   #4

does it not learn the skill or are the skills already filled with blank spaces?
Old 02/13/2015, 18:14   #5

it will not learn even if i delete a skill to make room for it how to cheak it database to make sure its set to mage?
Old 02/13/2015, 23:23   #6

if it starts with a 1 or a 2<mage) ... in the type id (maybe try teaching it warrior skill if ur unsure)... if its not a warrior pet and it doesnt have any other skills blocking it maybe you could check see if the type is added to cq_talentgain
if it works for all the other pets than that one .... then your client files are correct it has to be database related ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2015, 03:33   #7

ok some other pets wont take windbeads like Valkery so i have no idea whats wrong
Old 02/14/2015, 07:53   #8

my guess is the database side isnt right ... if they werent in the inis you wouldnt be able to see them if u can see them but not learn them then theyre not added properly in your database or not the right type of pet

if nothing else you could always take a set of files that they "do" work properly in and compare them to your own
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2015, 16:43   #9

yes i did that too i took info from cq_monstertype of dodo from other database ans retyped into mine still did not work.
Old 02/14/2015, 17:03   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonBeastEO View Post
yes i did that too i took info from cq_monstertype of dodo from other database ans retyped into mine still did not work.
I forgot you mentioned youre using an old database so you might have to look up old fixes because things are not completely added yet in the older releases like that (seems there was a problem with the action in mannequin)...... heres some search results that may help

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2015, 20:23   #11

OK now they are fixed thanks so much but now found out PK tournament not working either omg will this ever end lol.