Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DDOS protected vps

Discussion on DDOS protected vps within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 540
DDOS protected vps

with so many people attacking each other and threatening each other these days .... other services have taken it upon themselves to exploit the need for a ddos protected server charging huge over inflated prices for their services.

this is a very unfortunate thing and there is no need for it.
and all the hype about it causes too many disruptions in the development of this community
dont bother paying for extra services that might not protect you when it comes down to it
dont give up and stop working on your project just because you cant afford protection

I have a solution for you

I will provide you with a fully protected server with a gigabit connection and top level hardware in a fully automated system starting at just 8 dollars per month... yes thats right our cheapest package now sells for 8usd/m!
take advantage while theyre still available .....

Discount for epvp users available below!!

newly updated site with new packages pricing and features
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/01/2014, 03:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
Idle Private message me your skype bud
Old 11/01/2014, 09:00   #3

check ur skype lol
Old 01/22/2015, 08:43   #4

Been hosting my server on IdleHost for more than a month now ,after using different hosting services for 4 years now i can say he is the best host i have ever dealt with , best customer service ( helped me deal with tons of problems and answered all my questions ) 100% up time my vps never gone down since i purchased it , the ddos protection is really effective and does actually stop the attacks unlike other hosts who claim they do , very cheap for such a great quality , you should totally try it , i found my long term host and you too should give it a try.
10/10 Hosting service
10/10 Customer support
10/10 DDos protection
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/22/2015, 09:38   #5

way cool man thanks for the review
Old 02/12/2015, 22:07   #6

for a limited time only get a on select packages just because youre a member of epvpers...
use promo code
Old 02/16/2015, 18:10   #7

This service is the best i have found. I will only use this service. If you have problems with server, He fixes them. if you have questions he answers them. vary good customer service. I spent a time running servers threw him i never had a problem with anything. I recommend this service. give it a try, you will not regret it. sorry if this is not written well. when i get the chance i will be going threw him again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2015, 18:08   #8

best site ever for vps and domain hosting.. First i bought domain from another site.. then i ask support, but they can't help me. what a "best" support ever..
then i saw this site, idlehosting (IH), from epvp as idlemonkey made that as his signature.. i transferred my domain to this hosting site and bought a vps.. what i wanna say.. man. their service was **** good, best support ever.. i dont even thought that i can have a friendly chat with supports from IH.. we talk 'bout family, kids.. man.. well done man.. great service ever.. he helps me a lot making my server fully functional even when i thought i'm gonna die waiting.. i dont know what to say anymore.. but IH is the best hosting ever.. if anyone wanna ask me how's their service is, well carry on.. i tell u one by one..
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2015, 18:29   #9

This is one of the best Host sites Prices are great fast and easy vps my since i started hosting here my game has no lagg or Dissconnect problem and the Help you get from idlemonkey is great =) i recommend using this host your files will be in good hands
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2015, 16:44   #10

Im going to be coming back to EO hosting shortly, and my first thought would be going straight to Idle Hosting. By far the best VPS service available today. Keep It Up dude.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2015, 09:12   #11

now added North America locations as well as our Europe locations
also look for our automated game server setup for mainstream games as it will be available soon!

discount promotion for epvp users still available for a very limited time
3$ discount per month for the duration of your subscription
use promo code
Old 03/10/2015, 15:21   #12

gonna purchase this after i finish setup my server! that's a promise
Old 03/12/2015, 22:39   #13

idlemonkey i want ur skype plz i think i will come back to eo and get server back
Old 03/13/2015, 06:37   #14

send me a private msg with ur skype and i will add u ... but if u want to enquire about my services there is a place u can do that on my website
Old 04/03/2015, 07:42   #15

now providing free sudomains for our webhosting clients
and free upgrade to permanent mitigation for our server clients