Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 14:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Stackable eps, 9999Seller and making lan/internet

Discussion on [Help] Stackable eps, 9999Seller and making lan/internet within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Stackable eps, 9999Seller and making lan/internet

I put in the stackable eps That mama made and its not working properly for some reason it wont stack the eps i did what the guide said, about putting in the db side and the client side...

Also i added the 9999seller its added and everything but when i click on it, it dosent show anything not even a menu box... so i am not to sure whats going on.

Also i tried to make the Server lan or internet but its not working I tried useing programs i also tried doing it myself but every time i mess around with the Configs it says the server is down or doing maint. i tried going thru guides but it dident work i tried more then one guide.

Please help
Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide]9999Seller.......
06/04/2013 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 18 Replies
Here we r a small guide to add the 9999 uni,random,town,clovers this guide isnot normal i will explain .. 1-to change the look face of the seller 2-to Change the Name 3-To change the price If this guide helped u press thanks
[bug] report item 9999seller
02/03/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
I just find a bug terrible ... Who has that 9999 Query seller ... She is good but the one bug behind this item 9999. Next ... Buy an item in the 9999 npc ... For example: 9999 Clover or universal ... now use it normally ... spend a little of it so I can test for example: 9986 go on a NPC that repairs items ....
Hardest riddel in the internet/das härteste quiz im internet
11/17/2009 - Off Topic - 46 Replies
Notpron - The Hardest Riddle Available on the Internet Notpron is a game with 139 Levels. Over 12761005 people had tried this game and only 161 finished this game. Rules: Untitled Document Hints:http://deathball.net/notpron/hints.htm(READ THEM CAREFULLY TO UNDERSTAND THAT GAME) Its NOT a Point of clicking things!
Stackable eps, Help Plz
09/05/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
anybody have a guide to adding stackable eps, plz dont say search because they all want to use there itemtype.dat a small guide would be nice and yes i can hex edit the itemtype, if any 1 can help plz reply, Funhacker u told me before in private message but i deleted it by accident lmao.:rolleyes:
need help Making Server Connect to Internet
04/08/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Okay so I did everythin i was suppose to do, like change it all to my ip address I am not to sure if it matters but i am useing 192.168.1.100 All i want to do is make it so everyone on my Lan can connect to my Server and it dosent work, server will open and everythin but once i try to connect It says server is down for Maint... I changed everything that i was suppose to I used the Shell.dat.editor it changes everything thing for me and i went over everything to make sure i have tried so...