Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 03:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help] Wamp error or mysql error

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Wamp error or mysql error

Code:
Notice: Undefined variable: myaccount in C:\wamp\www\pages\register.php on line 17

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: Connecting to 3.22, 3.23 & 4.0 is not supported. Server is 4.0.18-nt in C:\wamp\www\pages\register.php on line 17

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: Connecting to 3.22, 3.23 & 4.0 servers is not supported in C:\wamp\www\pages\register.php on line 17

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\wamp\www\pages\register.php on line 17

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Connecting to 3.22, 3.23 & 4.0 is not supported. Server is 4.0.18-nt in C:\wamp\www\pages\register.php on line 24
This is what is on my site when i go to my ip/register.php and on wampserver mysql wont start, plz help *Respect All*

Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
never seen mysql connect errors in php ... ild say drop your php down alittle ... as for the undefined var you needa define it ... or be lazy and put an @

if you need help with that just ask ^_^