Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

TQ New Binary Files

Discussion on TQ New Binary Files within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TQ New Binary Files

well i put it in the reply on the one tread but after all the bad comments i figured no one would see it so i am making a new post for it. Well i found the download of the files and i upladed them on 4shared. Here is the link for the downlad

This was the image everyone was talking about. I am not taking credit for someone work just figured i see if u guys could use the files.
Well i will let u all figure out the files some are translated so hope u all like this post
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Preview.jpg (413.8 KB, 68 views)

Thanks
4 Users

« Let Me Know If This Helps | Problem With eps, magic boxs »

Similar Threads
[C++]Binary files
03/06/2010 - C/C++ - 14 Replies
Okay, I'm completely stuck loading a struct from a binary file, saving looks fine to me but on loading i get a bad_allocation exception, may someone please show me how to load/save a struct like this(yes i searched for too many hours and 0 results) typedef struct CColumn { int ID; string UniqueName; }Column; typedef struct CVar { string ColName; string Value;
[Relese]Tq Binary translation 98% + all Binary Files
07/07/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 20 Replies
#Removed
[Realese] Binary Files about 98pct Translated
07/02/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 68 Replies
#removed
[Guide] How To Translate A NPC In Binary Files
06/15/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 12 Replies
I am proud to release my guide how to translate a NPC in the binarys enjoy. 1 :- Download The Easy NPC Translator from the attchment 2 :- Extracted the Easy Npc Translator and run it.
[HELP] TQ BINARY files
01/17/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
Hey guys, i currently got TQ binary files working, just when i open client and login it allows me to login it just closes client, anyone know a solution to stop this? ;s