Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 17:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

HELP! EO server on VISTA, the most new server at the moment

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow HELP! EO server on VISTA, the most new server at the moment

hi... i had testing alot of eo server posting in this forum but all have one problem for me, test the old files ( all work but i cant upgrade to paladin etc) test the mamequin english of ghoser but just run in local i can open it for all, and well its a HIGH drop and a HIGH compose too fast lol, if exist some thread about how to modify this drop and composing sorry for dont find it, and all server files,in others some files are missing. for other its hard to get it work on vista and for other the accserver NEVER connect.... so my question its simple.... AND i HOPE some people like ghoser or pj or someone else can help me and help other like me...

WHICH ONE EOserver files work for vista? the most new i mean, paladin, castle, legion war... etc. whit compatibility to open to other players and a DB whit a good game ( no too fast)...

i really hope someone can help me ... i was looking it sice 3 moths ago... and someone just say sorry its my work and its no for share.... so .... be a good men or woman or whateva lol...

BIG NOTE; SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

Old   #2

c'mon somebody

Old   #3

well for starters you can get most of these databases to work with vista...its all a matter of knowing what you're doing...and if you dont know then ask yourself why you're making a server.

second off changing the compose rates and drop rates are something you yourself should do to make your server unique.

i mean come on guys use your brains a little bit.

Tags
vista