Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with the new Msg2.2901 please help

Discussion on Problem with the new Msg2.2901 please help within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Problem with the new Msg2.2901 please help

Hello all i am having an little issue with my Msg2.2901 when i try to run it gives me a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Libary Error

Runtime Error !

Program C:/PATH

Abnormal program termination

Here The Pic

Please anyone has any idea?

I already reinstalled my Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistrurtable.
Old 09/10/2009, 09:04   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
It's your database/gamemap.ini

Take a search for all my posts and you will find one describing what goes wrong with the cq_npc and cq_map.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2009, 11:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
It's your database/gamemap.ini

Take a search for all my posts and you will find one describing what goes wrong with the cq_npc and cq_map.
Quote:
nah it's either something wrong with the map thread. This can happen when you don't have a certain map in your cq_map but you have it in your cq_npc etc. Since that's the only table she obviously edited it would have to be there. Best way to find this out is to post your error log along with it. (syslog\SZ_server.log)
Well okay i found you'r post as you can see well just i don't get what you'r post has to do with my problem.

Okay if something is wrong in the database then its NPC or MAP table and that means and row ''Map or NPC'' are missing or wrong ID well how shall i know that?

I am using Manequin English Server/DB

Second if something wrong in the gamemap.ini how shall i know that also?

Thanks for the replay.

Peace~

Please help me a little more out
Old 09/10/2009, 12:05   #4

Well first you will check your syslog and it will tell the map or NPC that is was last trying to load when it failed which is what caused it to crash then you will know what map/npc to check out
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2009, 12:11   #5

Quote:
Well first you will check your syslog and it will tell the map or NPC that is was last trying to load when it failed which is what caused it to crash then you will know what map/npc to check out
Well okay i looked inside the syslog there are 5 error report files or what ever they are called but dunno which to login and how exactly one of this error reports look like.

Oh and my normal MsgServer starts with same error now also....

Here the 5 files attached.

EDITED :-

May i add you on hotmail if you don't mind?
Attached Files
File Type: rar syslog.rar (14.6 KB, 3 views)
Old 09/10/2009, 16:21   #6

goto your syslog folder in there push ctrl+a then shift+delete then enter. Now restart your server await until it crashes then post the SZ_Server log file.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2009, 17:22   #7

Quote:
goto your syslog folder in there push ctrl+a then shift+delete then enter. Now restart your server await until it crashes then post the SZ_Server log file.
Okay done here

Code:
================================================================================
=== Jehad Server Stable V2.2901 C2.177  - Illuminati (Oct 31 2007 20:17:17)
=== Start server time is 2009-09-14 17:19:03
================================================================================
=== Current time is 2009-09-14 17:19:03
=== Server takes 0 days  00:00:00

17:19:03 Message: 

=================================================================
17:19:03 Message: Jehad Server Stable V2.2901 C2.177  - Illuminati (Oct 31 2007 20:17:17)
17:19:03 Message: =================================================================
17:19:03 Message: SHELL: 0¡¢Init Database thread...
17:19:03 ERROR: CreateFieldDef - not support type account!
17:19:03 ERROR: CreateFieldDef - not support type account_old!
17:19:03 ERROR: CreateFieldDef - not support type ball_card!
17:19:03 ERROR: CreateFieldDef - not support type cardbalance!
17:19:03 ERROR: CreateFieldDef - not support type columns_priv!
17:19:03 ERROR: CreateFieldDef - not support type cq_mission!
17:19:03 Message: SHELL: 1¡¢Init world thread...
Attached Files
File Type: rar SZ_SERVER 2009-09-14.rar (411 Bytes, 12 views)
Old 09/10/2009, 19:19   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemy View Post
Okay done here

Code:
=== Jehad Server Stable V2.2901 C2.177  - Illuminati (Oct 31 2007 20:17:17)
=== Start server time is 2009-09-14 17:19:03
=== Current time is 2009-09-14 17:19:03
=== Server takes 0 days  00:00:00

17:19:03 Message: 

=================================================================
17:19:03 Message: Jehad Server Stable V2.2901 C2.177  - Illuminati (Oct 31 2007 20:17:17)
17:19:03 Message: =================================================================
17:19:03 Message: SHELL: 0¡¢Init Database thread...
17:19:03 ERROR: CreateFieldDef - not support type account!
17:19:03 ERROR: CreateFieldDef - not support type account_old!
17:19:03 ERROR: CreateFieldDef - not support type ball_card!
17:19:03 ERROR: CreateFieldDef - not support type cardbalance!
17:19:03 ERROR: CreateFieldDef - not support type columns_priv!
17:19:03 ERROR: CreateFieldDef - not support type cq_mission!
17:19:03 Message: SHELL: 1¡¢Init world thread...
Then it just crashes? no message or anything?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2009, 19:55   #9

Quote:
Then it just crashes? no message or anything?
Well i am getting an Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library error and after this i can just click okay and then it closes and then i tryed putting other Map & NPC tables into my DB and that made it even Send or don't send and since awhile now it even starts to come up with the normal one [The one which was with the source].

Here the things i change inside the database since i downloaded it.

1 :- I put the composing rate table from PaladinS source in mine which ''Worked Fine With The Normal MsgServer"

2 :- I changed the EP drops which is in the table cq_dropitemrule which ''Worked Fine With The Normal MsgServer"

3 :- Made my personal and my friends account which ''Worked Fine With The Normal MsgServer"

And i downloaded the new MsgServer to can set an max level , unlimited eudemon stars and etc but as you can see it don't even wanna run up
Old 09/10/2009, 22:41   #10

Quote:
Well i am getting an Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library error and after this i can just click okay and then it closes and then i tryed putting other Map & NPC tables into my DB and that made it even Send or don't send and since awhile now it even starts to come up with the normal one [The one which was with the source].

Here the things i change inside the database since i downloaded it.

1 :- I put the composing rate table from PaladinS source in mine which ''Worked Fine With The Normal MsgServer"

2 :- I changed the EP drops which is in the table cq_dropitemrule which ''Worked Fine With The Normal MsgServer"

3 :- Made my personal and my friends account which ''Worked Fine With The Normal MsgServer"

And i downloaded the new MsgServer to can set an max level , unlimited eudemon stars and etc but as you can see it don't even wanna run up
so you are using a debuged/edited version of a msg.exe I would guess whoever did it screwed it up or you are running the wrong libraries or missing some.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2009, 22:46   #11

Quote:
so you are using a debuged/edited version of a msg.exe I would guess whoever did it screwed it up or you are running the wrong libraries or missing some.
Well i got my msg.exe from this guy

and okay if its debuged or wrong edited version how i get an undebuged or unedited version ?
Old 09/11/2009, 00:26   #12

i guess it all depends on what version of the client you are running. If you want to run with manequin then just use the msg from the manequin thread but if it's prior to that then use the binaries from previous uploads.
Old 09/11/2009, 01:57   #13

Quote:
i guess it all depends on what version of the client you are running. If you want to run with manequin then just use the msg from the manequin thread but if it's prior to that then use the binaries from previous uploads.
Well but with Manequins Msgserver i cannot change the max level or change the maxium eudemon stars or make it unlimited and also i cannot set in the account table VIP level 7 as default....
Old 09/11/2009, 10:02   #14

Quote:
Well but with Manequins Msgserver i cannot change the max level or change the maxium eudemon stars or make it unlimited and also i cannot set in the account table VIP level 7 as default....
Account table defaults are only relevant to what edits it.. (register script)
Max level is in your cq_config nothing to do with your msg server.
Max eud stars yes you will have to debug and edit the max stars for it I think there are some guides on that.
You can download a chksum free version from forcers xmas present guide which is a sticky.
Old 09/11/2009, 10:42   #15

Quote:
Account table defaults are only relevant to what edits it.. (register script)
Max level is in your cq_config nothing to do with your msg server.
Max eud stars yes you will have to debug and edit the max stars for it I think there are some guides on that.
You can download a chksum free version from forcers xmas present guide which is a sticky.
Well okay i can forget about the eudemon stars but when i change the max level and one character reaches it then after try to relog it don't wanna log on anymore and if i change the default VIP level in my account table which is 4 to 7 my msgserver gives me an runtime error like the new one