Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Coming Soon] Old School EO rebuilt

Discussion on [Coming Soon] Old School EO rebuilt within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [Coming Soon] Old School EO rebuilt

Fallen Empire will be here soon. I have been spending a lot of time redoing the old revo database and changing a lot. A lot of high rate servers have popped up but sadly I do not enjoy that. There are certain aspects of servers that need to be brought back so I am going to try my best to do so.

Max Level - 140 (With the new weapons)
Compose Rates - Low rate (6-8 Points per compose)
Leveling Rates - Normal (Means you will have to work for it)
Ep rates - Low rate (No auto eps, Except in VIP maps)

Donations will be reasonable so that it is affordable and not so crazy out of control that donors are over powered.

I have also been working on a few things that I think will add a pretty cool twist to the server.

Vampire and Necro will be added but may take a while until I feel like they should be added.

If you the people have any suggestions or feedback that you would like to add in I would very much appreciate it. If you are interested in helping feel free to ask. I have everything to gain but nothing to lose.

As of right now we are working on adding vampire and necro. Once one of the two are done we should be able to release.
Old 05/03/2014, 15:03   #2

I personally don't think it will work, but hey thats me ... so i wish you luck bro i really do.

Hopfully you can make it decent enouth for players to stay, and by the looks of it.. from what you said you are doing well so GL!
Old 05/03/2014, 16:34   #3

It will work like Demon Power which has active players. When will it be on bro ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2014, 19:18   #4

Well I am hoping in about a month. That should give me enough time to get everything sorted out and to make sure it's ready to release. There are a lot of things that have to be redone. As of right now we are cleaning out the client of the useless garbage that was in it and re translating all of the NPC's etc.
Old 05/04/2014, 00:39   #5

Ive played your crazy tao server i think and it was cool sounds about the same but eo which is alot better for me.
Maybe adjust the leveling slightly so its 1.5x normal or something like that.
Look forward to playing hopefully theres no * limit been waiting for a low rate with no limit for TOO long!
Btw ACME!!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2014, 00:43   #6

I'm waiting for a low rate server with all sorts of things like lots of casuals like normal eo but not with those attacks and so on, they ruin the game lol
Old 05/04/2014, 01:47   #7

I would like it to be similar to Acme, There will be no star limit. You will get what you earn. Low rate composing etc. And yes we may do a 1.5x experience rate instead of the normal. Thank you for that suggestion.
Old 05/04/2014, 16:47   #8

elite*gold: 90
I wish you good luck
Dp indeed got some players but we also started a highrate to get more players

If you need a vps for your project then i can provide it to you

The problem with lowrate are donations
It is not easy to get donations with out overpowering the donators

So i wish you good luck and hope it works xd

Greets from powerchaos
Old 05/17/2014, 20:57   #9

News for right now, The server creation has become quite difficult due to my laptop not hosting a test server so that the other dev and I can work together. Here shortly I will be investing into a vps for the time being to create/develope/etc. Also our crazy tao server should be coming back up not to long after Eudemons.
Old 05/26/2014, 04:20   #10

Looks good.
Old 05/31/2014, 00:23   #11

Any news?
Old 05/31/2014, 09:39   #12

I has Fully Oldschool that look very similar to Official server.. but I and Pocong decide to make it to Crazytao server..
Old 06/06/2014, 22:50   #13

We are still currently working on it. More updates to come soon.