Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 20:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MSG server wont connect to Acc Server

Discussion on MSG server wont connect to Acc Server within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question MSG server wont connect to Acc Server

i have checked the INIs files(all of them) they are correct. is possible for someone to help me on this?
thnx
Old 09/05/2009, 21:33   #2

Is this when you have changed the IP from 127.0.0.1 to your own IP address?

If so i have the same problem.
Old 09/05/2009, 21:48   #3

elite*gold: 90
eum
can you provide me a screenshot of what you mean

if you mean that the message server (game server) cant conect to the account server tehn you need to check a few files

in the acc server folder , check account.ini and check that info

then go to the game server folder and check the same info in config.ini (or any other ini file) and see if it got the same info

then for the db , be sure to put the game server on 127.0.0.1 or els it woulnd conect ( or put 'localhost' as ip in it)

you can use your own ip , but then you need to be sure that the conection is allowed in your database , it makes a exern intern conection (basicly , it goes back to that ip to conect and not to localhost)

so , just put it on localhost and it will be fine

o.O i forgot to add something more
you got shell.dat that you need to hex edit (or notepad++ works fine to ) to get that conection done
be sure the names are the same and the good ip , els it refuse to conect to

Greets From The Crasher
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2009, 22:08   #4

wat u wrote was too long for me to read so i couldnt be asked to read it and i fixed it my self thnx anyway...
Old 09/05/2009, 22:22   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crasher View Post
eum

if you mean that the message server (game server) cant conect to the account server tehn you need to check a few files

then go to the game server folder and check the same info in config.ini (or any other ini file) and see if it got the same info

then for the db , be sure to put the game server on 127.0.0.1 or els it woulnd conect ( or put 'localhost' as ip in it)

you can use your own ip , but then you need to be sure that the conection is allowed in your database , it makes a exern intern conection (basicly , it goes back to that ip to conect and not to localhost)

you got a certain DAT file (server.dat if i am not wrong) that you need to hex edit (or notepad++ works fine to ) to get that conection done

Greets From The Crasher
Uhm, you could say that, Or just say, DatabseIP = 127.0.0.1 NOT your ip/hamachi ip..
Old 09/06/2009, 15:40   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crasher View Post
eum

you got a certain DAT file (server.dat if i am not wrong) that you need to hex edit (or notepad++ works fine to ) to get that conection done

Greets From The Crasher
Seemed to help a little just about to hex edit my server.dat file ee if that will do anything.
Old 09/06/2009, 18:39   #7

its shell.dat in gameserver folder that has to be hexed.
Old 09/07/2009, 12:07   #8

elite*gold: 90
i fixed my post , thank you for noticing it to me :d

greets From The Crasher