Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 14:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

prevent getting a email from the creators

Discussion on prevent getting a email from the creators within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 09/03/2009, 08:17   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
actually here is the funny thing, when TQ came after us (and i can vouch they actually did i talked to one of thier lawyers) they came after us for having the EO in our name when i was FHEO. THey didnt give 2 craps about the server itself just the name
Old 09/03/2009, 09:10   #17

Received Thanks: 1,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by magewarior2 View Post
please say me where you see the "eudemons online" or "conquer online"

on your website?

please, maybe i cannot see well, ... but i do not see it
perhaps you should of looked at the forums
I can't remember but I think only our beta testers can see the conquer online section
Old 09/03/2009, 23:14   #18

Can you please sent me a screenshot

because i cannot find it on the forum also
Old 09/05/2009, 04:20   #19

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
dude TQ never sent any letters or emails they were fakes, maybe from other servers or from the server in questions staff idk idc I just saying TQ wont try to sue anyone
eum , so you basicly says that they dint sended a email

now , i definaly need to deny it

and if you want to know the funny part of it
they not only send a email ... they send a letter with air post and with deliver conformation (so you definaly got that letter/mail or how you want to call it )

and they ask to send it back to them to confirm

in total i got 3 differend things from them

1) email
2) mail
3) mail with deliver conformation (sign a paper before you even get that post)

and to answer your other question that they not sue you ... you can be verry wrong on that

dit you do a bit of research , and try to check what teh price is when you do copyright violation (all TQ games there names are copyright protected)

o wait , dont fall back after you founded that price
but trust me , thats reason enouf to sue you for it

then a other note , your right that it isnt TQ that sue you
its NetDragon (the owner of TQ )

so , belive it or not , its up to you

Greets From The Crasher
Old 09/05/2009, 15:32   #20

Received Thanks: 1,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crasher View Post
eum , so you basicly says that they dint sended a email

now , i definaly need to deny it

and if you want to know the funny part of it
they not only send a email ... they send a letter with air post and with deliver conformation (so you definaly got that letter/mail or how you want to call it )

and they ask to send it back to them to confirm

in total i got 3 differend things from them

1) email
2) mail
3) mail with deliver conformation (sign a paper before you even get that post)

and to answer your other question that they not sue you ... you can be verry wrong on that

dit you do a bit of research , and try to check what teh price is when you do copyright violation (all TQ games there names are copyright protected)

o wait , dont fall back after you founded that price
but trust me , thats reason enouf to sue you for it

then a other note , your right that it isnt TQ that sue you
its NetDragon (the owner of TQ )

so , belive it or not , its up to you

Greets From The Crasher
I am guessing here but seeing as you're from Belgium a country that is Nitorious for sticking it to the US which includes disregarding US copyright laws I highly doubt ND had any chance of suing you at all, if it was real. I just don't see why an employee from them who runs about 90% of there servers would deny it to me who this person knows I am with ACME another pserver. If they were to lie would you not think they would just lie about that they did do it to try to scare me?