Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 12:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crazy Tao - Las Santo

Discussion on Crazy Tao - Las Santo within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Crazy Tao - Las Santo

Hello all elitepvpers,

Today ECHO Gaming has opened it's 3rd server. The server was not only created by what the players want and the feed back we had, we took the time to make it more fun for you.
Quote:
What we run our servers on?
Windows 2012 std 64-bit
Intel core i7 - 4 cores
RAM: 16 GM
Bandwidth: 20 TB
Quote:
What does Las Santo Offer me?
We can only offer you nothing but the best. Let me list some things we have for you!

Max Level 133 (Will increase as game grows)
Working Legions (Max Level 10)
Working Family's (Max Level 5)
Max Summon (3)
Working Class PK Tournament
Working PK Tournament
Working LegionWar
Over 200 different hair styles
Over 60 different suits
Over 5 mounts ( including flying mounts)
Over 70 Diffrent Pets
Boss drops work
Regular drops work
Over 15 Diffrent maps
5 new maps
Quote:
Now let's more on to are quest of the game!

(RP Quest)
Help Herald Quest - Herald lost his house keys and needs your help to get the items needed to re make his keys! He dont know where he lost the keys at so you have to go to alaska and the desert to find the keys! Herald will send you to alaska at no charge, but when you get the items from Alaska he will require you to give them to him before he will let you go to the desert! Find all the items for Herald and he will reward you!
---------------
Kill Jeff Quest - Jeff the KING has stolen the BlueQuartz from the Royal Herald. Herald wants his BlueQuartz back and he needs your help! The only way to get to KING Jeff is to kill his helpers and find what one has the portal to his KINGDOM! Once you get in to his KINGDOM its you and him one on one! Kill him and get the BlueQuartz back for Royal Herald!

(Regular Quest)
Ancient Portal - You have to get a key from Scholar to unlock the portal once you have the key you have 3 portals you can choose from. Once you are in the tomb you must kill monsters and collect 30 EXP Crystals. Once collected you can exchange for a ExpCrystal p-1, ExpCrystal p-2, and ExpCrystal p-3.
---------------
Defend LilyPlain - a long lost king who wants to take over LilyPlain has came back to take it over! Kill him and help the guards defend LilyPlain.
---------------
Archylte Quest - collect the required items and you can exchange them for suits with special effects. Effects consist of def, attack, m-Atk, and m-def.
---------------
Class PKT - want to go against only players of your profession? Well that's just what this is warriors will fight other warriors and mages will fight other mages! Fully working!
---------------
Family War - fight other family's in the game to see what family is stronger!
---------------
Legion War - fight other legions to see what legion is stronger!
---------------
PKT - fight against every player in the server to see who is the best!
Quote:
Now to the way everything works!
Why did ECHO Gaming release the server Las Santo? We want the player to have a choice on if they want to play the Extreme server or Easy Server. If you dont want to have to worry about a player donation to get his pet higher stars or better gear you wont have to worry about that any more as the player can only donate for Dp.

[Normal Monster Drops]
Eudemon Eggs, gold, and gear

[Boss Drops]
PhilosopherGem, LuckyPotion+3, 6* Droplette, 12* WaterElf, 19* WaterElf, Ametrine, Amethyst, RefinedCitrine, NormalTiger'sEye, RefinedMalachite, RefinedFluorite, SpecialExpBall and RefinedSodalite.

How to get Dp?
You have a chance to earn up to 2 Dp from killing bosses! The only other way to get Dp is to visit here.

First month open boss drops will include a chance for a 680 Dp card.
About Las Santo:

If you have any further questions/concerns please send a email to
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2014, 04:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
Wish best of luck
Thanks
1 User