Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DarkNight EO

Discussion on DarkNight EO within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DarkNight EO

Hey guys. DarkNight EO its a private server with some months old now and it has reached top1 in topofgames.com every month. Its a malasyan server but the PM speaks english good enough and theres lots of english legions, like mine.

-Friendly players.
-We have lots of Quest.
-Max stars cap is 500*, which is about 1k composes, more or less, depending if we are in 2x compose or not.
-Normal compose rate is 20-40.
- PP and EP auto eps and cards.
- Max summon is 4, and you dont have to donate to get it, you can get it ingame.
-Fair prices for donate.
-Npc with a online timer, which you get reward to be online 1,3 or 4 hours.
- Beasts in Gobi and LostLand. They give stacked unis/*****/clovers, gold/silver/bronze that are used to get good sets and ***** to lvl up your pets/acc.

Thats it guys, hope you can give us a try.
Old 02/02/2014, 09:28   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
Please have a linkback included before you advertise on epvp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DarkNight Eudemon New*
01/07/2014 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
Welcome to DN EO, We are a mid rate server with a lot of new additions. We have all of the maps added for everyone to enjoy. SERVER WILL OPEN 1/1/2014 Server Information - Max Level - 255 Experience Rate - High Compose Rates - Medium Drop Rates - High
DarkNight Eudemon New*
01/02/2014 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
Welcome to DN EO, We are a mid rate server with a lot of new additions. We have all of the maps added for everyone to enjoy. SERVER WILL OPEN 1/1/2014 Server Information - Max Level - 255 Experience Rate - High Compose Rates - Medium Drop Rates - High
WoW Darknight
05/29/2012 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
WoW Darknight 3.3.5a Server - Patch 3.3.5a - Eiskronenzitadelle 11/12 full scripted - Rubinsanktum 100% fertig und bugfrei - Wotlk Instanzen gescripted (auch HDR !) - Schlachtfelder funktionieren, inklusive Tausendwinter
Darknight [OPK,SVP,ESP,UNL AMMO]!!! HOT!!!
01/30/2011 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
http://i53.tinypic.com/il9mrq.png Virustotal: Virustotal (Packed) Download: Download
DarkNight-Online.
10/18/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 63 Replies
I have decided to make another thread about my server, some of you might thing that this is spamming, i dont mean to spam. DarkNight-Online is knows as DarkNightEO, as you already might know its been hacked and DarkNightEO had to start again as DarkNight-Online. This server has reasonable ep drop, compose rate and exp rate. My server has the following features, Full paladin. Highest level 255. Auto Eps. Vip maps. Unlimited eudemon star. Level 135-255 gears for all classes.