Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 05:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

To all server creators and people who run them

Discussion on To all server creators and people who run them within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
To all server creators and people who run them

I know this is in the wrong section but its got the most people relevent to my question, i would like to know how to make a private server. i would like to know about adding new pets ect into my server, how to add stars on pets, +255 element gears ect ect, so if you could add me here -->

i will be forever in your debt

thanks alot!
Old 01/18/2014, 03:14   #2

I stopped reading after this
I know this is in the wrong section.
~Your Horrors
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/18/2014, 20:08   #3

well maybe if someone would actually help me on this forum i wouldnt have to post it
Old 01/18/2014, 22:12   #4

Received Thanks: 1,054
i might consider helping you if you're a dota gamer xD
Old 01/23/2014, 23:13   #5

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sword~Stalker~. View Post
i might consider helping you if you're a dota gamer xD
o.O you D.O.T.A gamer (Day Of The Answer ?? )

instead providing him a niiiiiiiiiceeee link to because it seems he can not find it himself

anyway
Greetings From PowerChaos

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Easy question for server creators
07/23/2013 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I'm just new to the *creating a private server* world. and i have internet problems that stops me from download the client they're asking for before starting their guides. Will it be okay if i went thro with their guide while using a random client like v1.255? and why not of this way wont work. thanks so much <3
Professional server creators..Look here
04/15/2012 - SRO Private Server - 24 Replies
All 80 caps are very bad now.. DymerOnline --> Kid and player GMs XomNhala --> Silk items cant tradeble ElysionOnline --> Suns at npc with %100 stats and not just ch Backto80s --> Old and they dont have download links without rapid lol ..... all has problems.. All players need a good old school server atm..
Suggestion to pvp server creators
01/18/2012 - Aion Private Server - 3 Replies
If you wanna make a real pvp server not like most of servers you lvl up search for pvp and you see you cant kill them and leave.... or need to pve for good items. Well you should make server more like Notaion its really nice pvp server but problem is COMMUNITY they are bunch of selfish tards calling everyone shit and bans without reason when they get mad. and they escuse you cheated... ^^ got best anti hack protection. YEA RIGHT Well mainly the server should have a zone, not open world...
[Searching]For web designers, 3d creators, or people with good knowlage of C++
03/27/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
WebDesigner: Was looking to make a site better then Conquer Online - Official Site - co.91.com, they have over 100 web designers on it, and i would like to show tq up when my game opens! 3D Map Creators: It takes me hours to create a basic map, with houses, bunkers, etc. Help in this area would be Very Awsome! C++ Knowlage: -i need someone who can teach me/ help me learn, and if interested help out! (i would rather learn it more so then you code it =p)
We are the creators of BJX!!please into
08/30/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 33 Replies
We are the creators of BJX. BJX is a Pay to use program. hence it requires identification, which is why, we are collecting Account IDs only(not the password). We are investing in this because of money and not for your accounts. We will not attempt to enter anyone's account, and hope that nobody else will attempt to hack our program. We are a group of elite programmers. If there's any ways we can cooperate in the future in other projects(other gaming markets), Please do not hesitate to contact...