Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 03:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] **EoParaiba WORLD** Server with CLASSIC Rates

Discussion on [Release] **EoParaiba WORLD** Server with CLASSIC Rates within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [Release] **EoParaiba WORLD** Server with CLASSIC Rates

Tired of Bugs and bad customizations in the Eo Servers?
So EoParaiba WORLD is your entertainment option.

The EoParaiba World is a private server of the game Eudemons Online which offers you the experience, item drop rates, characters, systems and quests similar to International Official Server in the 2008 year. We want to revive the passion of Old Players in playing that amazing and classic version of the Eudemons Online without "bugs" and without "jerry-rig", where the players enjoyed playing by simplicity which existed just in that version.

The EoParaiba already is online since 28/April/2008, and this makes the EoParaiba the oldest private server of Eudemons Online game which exists. The main motivation to the EoParaiba stays online for so long time is because our objective is just give entertainment and fun to our players, without down connections or loss of items, and the main, with total seriousness.

After 6 years running the EoParaiba server to brazilians (without any reset), we have decided which that is the time of innovate it. We are closing the old and brave EoParaiba, but to transform it into a Center of Entertainment and Fun, bigger and better than ever. Now the EoParaiba is a World Private Server of Eudemons Online, with all NPC's Dialogs translated manually from Chinese to English (without auto-translate as all other Eudemons English Private Servers). Now, we are pleased to invite all you guys of worldwide to play and have fun with the "EoParaiba World" private server which will be released in 6th January 2014 at 6pm Brasil Time.

Release Time in your Local Time Zone:

Facebook App to Register your Game Account:

Download - Client EoParaiba WORLD:

------------------------------------------------
We are waiting for you.
Gather your old friends and come play with us for old time's sake.

EoParaiba WORLD ScreenShots:
Old 01/09/2014, 13:29   #2

Its good idea i want to try it but why website not english language ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2014, 22:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by vieska View Post
Its good idea i want to try it but why website not english language ?
Hi vieska, for now, I am focused in another things (configuring the server and Facebook App). But the Website will be in English too.

Do you already have created your Game Account via Facebook App ?
Old 01/10/2014, 14:14   #4

Received Thanks: 1,054
good luck with your server bro..
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2014, 15:55   #5

nope i wasnt making an account ,becouse website is not english, (last game i loged in with not english website was translated too ...) if u want i cant try register with that facebook app
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2014, 17:28   #6

Quote:
nope i wasnt making an account ,becouse website is not english, (last game i loged in with not english website was translated too ...) if u want i cant try register with that facebook app
Hi again vieska, now the Facebook App is Localized, so when you enter in it and Accept the Facebook Popup (by clicking Play Game), the App will check your Facebook Language, and all texts will be in English

Please, try to create the Acc, and tell me your experience about the App
Old 02/01/2014, 10:06   #7

I have tryed that facebook app Cool working good ,when i clicked play its fully English now ,now will go download client )) and will try out the server ))
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2014, 11:26   #8

Quote:
I have tryed that facebook app Cool working good ,when i clicked play its fully English now ,now will go download client )) and will try out the server ))
Thanks for your feedback vieska,
And I hope you like the EoParaiba WORLD server
Old 02/25/2014, 00:39   #9

Sorry for double post.
I've added some ScreenShots in the main post, and also I'd like to invite all Eudemons Players reading this post to Play in EoParaiba World. My players are always asking me:
- Where are the outside Brazil Players? We want to fight them, please call them to play with us, in order to them try to get our LegionLand.

EoParaiba WORLD ScreenShots:
Old 02/27/2014, 13:22   #10

It's very hard to play when almost 99% players don't speak English ..,they don't trust you or what don't want to buy your items ..
Old 02/27/2014, 20:46   #11

The facebook app is generally a bad idea, I mean not everybody's got facebook and not everybody wants to use facebook to register a game account, it'd be best with a normal and simple registration page. The app doesn't work for me on both firefox (which I use everyday) and chrome (which I downloaded just for the purpose of registering). I've been looking to play Eudemons for a while and the official is just something I can't bare (just like in CQ), everything's around EPS now, almost nobody uses gold anymore...
Old 03/01/2014, 16:41   #12

Quote:
It's very hard to play when almost 99% players don't speak English ..,they don't trust you or what don't want to buy your items ..
Sorry about this, I'm here inviting more players because of this, to more people speaking english begin to play in there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soiken View Post
The facebook app is generally a bad idea, I mean not everybody's got facebook and not everybody wants to use facebook to register a game account, it'd be best with a normal and simple registration page.
I have some plans to this App, so I just don't want to allow other way to players create your account, becaseu when I add more functions to the App, the players that had not created your account via Facebook APP, don't will participate of the new systems

Quote:
The app doesn't work for me on both firefox (which I use everyday) and chrome (which I downloaded just for the purpose of registering).
I want to help you Soiken, please send me a PrivateMessage here with your facebook, to me help you to use.
The problem maybe is in the Unity Web Player plugin. Let me help you

Quote:
I've been looking to play Eudemons for a while and the official is just something I can't bare (just like in CQ), everything's around EPS now, almost nobody uses gold anymore...
Yes, here in EoParaibaWORLD, the market is very active with the GOLD use.
Old 03/24/2014, 21:58   #13

EOPARAIBAR WORLD

Hello guys, I'm a EoParaibaWORLD player, and I would like to challenge "new Legion Leaders from another servers" to begin play with us and try to take our LegionIsland Map. There are any candidate here?