Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 13:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My Chat When Logging On

Discussion on My Chat When Logging On within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My Chat When Logging On

Players log on and this little chat appears saying welcome to candy online.
Does anyone have the slightest clue on how to change it? im using msg server 2.7 from chaos/mortal i also couldnt find it in cq_action
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (20.7 KB, 12 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/19/2013, 06:42   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
It's hard coded into the server software. You can either download a different MSG.exe or you can open it up in either a hex editor or ollydbg to change the message, just remember that those messages have a maximum length so be careful not to add too many characters
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/19/2013, 07:39   #3

Quote:
It's hard coded into the server software. You can either download a different MSG.exe or you can open it up in either a hex editor or ollydbg to change the message, just remember that those messages have a maximum length so be careful not to add too many characters
Alrighty. thanks dude.
~Your Horrors
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/19/2013, 11:36   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
Sorry funhacker you are wrong about this one , you see i made chaos db , the msg server in that datebase was never coded to show www. candy .com nor my datebase has anything related to candy db , so i belive itis just inside ini/StrRes
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2013, 12:13   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Sparrow View Post
Sorry funhacker you are wrong about this one , you see i made chaos db , the msg server in that datebase was never coded to show www. candy .com nor my datebase has anything related to candy db , so i belive itis just inside ini/StrRes
There are some messages that show in login from the msg.exe so I assumed he tried StrRes already, but guess if he hasn't you'd be right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Sparrow View Post
There are some messages that show in login from the msg.exe so I assumed he tried StrRes already, but guess if he hasn't you'd be right
Old 10/19/2013, 17:15   #6

I found it funhacker was right. I have NPC server from Candy EO. Maybe That Was Looking for the lines in Msg Server?
~Your Horrors
Thanks
2 Users