Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3th Form Mount Looks

Discussion on 3th Form Mount Looks within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3th Form Mount Looks

This is my saint bear and you can see some of the dinos i believe..for some reason funhacker your release looked nothing like when i diid it on my own i would check the mesh.

ill upload some more later but right now im to lazy to get back on and take em hahaha if you guys need the proper mesh or texture just let me know
Old 07/18/2009, 04:32   #2

I gave you them. Lolz
Old 07/19/2009, 20:16   #3

you gave me the wrong textures and mesh's lol i had to redownload the client and take them lol
Old 07/19/2009, 23:30   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
you got a problem with the patcher post in the right thread and not to be picky but it's 3rd not 3th....
Old 07/19/2009, 23:55   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
you got a problem with the patcher post in the right thread and not to be picky but it's 3rd not 3th....
sorry bout that.. didnt see the difference. and whats wrong with what patcher?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Druid] Mount in Flight Form
12/15/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Just shift in Flight Form, then queue for a random dungeon, accept the port and do the dungeon. Then just Mount up and leave the grp. You'll get portet out of the Instance mountet up as a bird. Short: 1. Be in Flight Form as you queue for a dungeon 2. Clear the dungeon, then Mount up and leave 3. ??? 4. Profit If my english is bad, i'm sorry. I'm german :>
Druid flight form while on mount
12/14/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
-Go into flight form -Join a random heroic (using the random tool) -Go to somewhere in the heroic where you can mount up, if possible in that heroic -Click teleport out of dungeon Screenshots: http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/6...1109153051. jpg http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/9...1109153055. jpg
Solo Raven Lord for mount/epic fly form
05/22/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
his is a guide on how to get the RAVEN LORD mount SOLO. EASILY. This is both an Exploit, and a Guide. First of all, you MUST be 80.. a Druid, and have Swift Flight Form (To Summon Anzu) Note: this is SLOW AS ****. Getting to Anzu's Room: To get here, you must Stealth all the way through. Note, the first boss has Stealth Detect, so go around the room as far from him as possible.
Dalaran Sewer Mount arena (Aq 40 opening mount)
02/09/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies
Well, you cant use any mounts in dalaran arena, except Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal. I know not much people have it, but still it is not intended to be able to mount in this arena, so i posted it there) Btw, you still can get the Scarab Lord title and mount, there are several servers, where gates are not open yet, all new servers where transfer is closed for first 3 months have their gates closed, so you can make the scepter on your server and then transfer to another server with closed...