Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Batch Hatcher

Discussion on Batch Hatcher within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 07/23/2009, 03:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
cool :3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[help] how to fix Batch-Hatcher
03/17/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
how to fix Batch-hatcher as u see in picture i can't see any pet to buy it any help plz where i can fix that idk the problem is in Client or DB http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/5150/1234mj.jpg
Batch hatcher Problem
11/14/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
hello...i have got a problem...in my batch hatcher you cannot purchase eudemons to hatch...you have to buy them from shoping mall and then put them into the batch hatcher...i would like to know how to fix this problem. i have got a screen shot of it so you get the idea what i am talking about. Thanks will be included.
batch hatcher,db share,register page
09/29/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
alright for batch hatcher i want to change the time.. i calculated the time and its 43200 seconds but i cant find it on cq_config. also need to know how to db share. and of course i made a register page but when someone makes an account it only shows the username on db not the pass so the person cant login
Problem: Normal hatcher (not batch) only hatches 2 eggs
05/13/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
One of the other users on my server can only hatch 2 eggs at a time in their regular hatcher. All other users seem to be fine. Is there a table in the database that controls this? I didn't see anything in cq_user.
Hatcher ?
06/15/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
Just wondering if there is a way to increase/decrease the time it takes to hatch an egg. And also have some sort of instant hatch for PM's and GM's