Ok a small tip for everyone who understand deep basics of this EO clients and DB side ... and wish to implement in future new maps or other stuff released by TQ etc..
GodLand or Divine dances and some other stuffs ... NOT REQUIRE OTHER MSGServer to run properly!!!!
I saw few posts where this was said that they do but its totally not true
Ok I hope this will involve many of you to work little hard and do something on its own - at least try for the sake heh
Ok a small tip for everyone who understand deep basics of this EO clients and DB side ... and wish to implement in future new maps or other stuff released by TQ etc..
GodLand or Divine dances and some other stuffs ... NOT REQUIRE OTHER MSGServer to run properly!!!!
I saw few posts where this was said that they do but its totally not true
Ok I hope this will involve many of you to work little hard and do something on its own - at least try for the sake heh
hmmmm sooooo when you releasing it on your server xD j/ks .... are the dances really not in the msg server at all ....
hmmmm sooooo when you releasing it on your server xD j/ks .... are the dances really not in the msg server at all ....
heh
No dances are not coded in msg server as well those new maps
I already test them ... but for now I had to replace to many files to run it, which is not the thing I wish to have... so when I finish some other work I am under, will back to this one :P
No dances are not coded in msg server as well those new maps
I already test them ... but for now I had to replace to many files to run it, which is not the thing I wish to have... so when I finish some other work I am under, will back to this one :P
No dances are not coded in msg server as well those new maps
I already test them ... but for now I had to replace to many files to run it, which is not the thing I wish to have... so when I finish some other work I am under, will back to this one :P
the new maps are client-coded, TQ added new dlls to support the new maps extensions and textures - they probably used a better texture/terrain engine, and made support for it in their dlls, partially other thing, you got the maps - the functions of the new maps (Flying on your sword or riding a boat) wouldn't work at all, as you need to connect the game entities with their function in msgserver/cq_action, replacing dlls will make a big un-constant of your server - you may lose new maps and etc .
However, the dance is a kind of simple to be done without the msg server
For me I believe I can even make something useful from another gobi land and players wont be bored much more than from other things ...
You see point is - think out original ideas...
I am maybe interested in stealing from TQ ideas like this Divine Path(would be nice) but as well in my plans are many own ideas - as well in their own cool ways And players would be happy ... believe or not
either way most important updates like the *** professions are restricted with soul/msg and not to mention the 3rd socket aswell (which there is NO way around)
and you all always must have right hehe and my point dodnt even mention your points since this is not about whole divine, more like no about socket! Right?
ehhh
Now read carefuly, OR you will use this tip or not - this is the point
and you all always must have right hehe and my point dodnt even mention your points since this is not about whole divine, more like no about socket! Right?
ehhh
Now read carefuly, OR you will use this tip or not - this is the point
I understand the tip but when assuming people know what you're talking about you fail.
So when posting things like this do not forget to mention that some of things just can't be updated.
Weapons effects armors casuals pets.. etc all can be implemented to a degree of restriction but never assume a newbie who reads this will know what you're talking about.
I understand the tip but when assuming people know what you're talking about you fail.
So when posting things like this do not forget to mention that some of things just can't be updated.
Weapons effects armors casuals pets.. etc all can be implemented to a degree of restriction but never assume a newbie who reads this will know what you're talking about.
And again ... I really must stop even answering becasue I am losing only my time here...
Tip was about MAP and DANCES --- RIGHT???
These two can be implemented - AM I WRONG?? Nope ... I am RIGHT!
WHO? newbie??? lets quote one of my sentence:
Code:
Ok a small tip for everyone who understand deep basics of this EO clients and DB side ...
Am I wrong or I was clear in this statement??? OR maybe I was to kind to point that these deep basics are not concerning newbies????
Idea is pretty simple - You all said that this community is dying .. so I was so kind and gave pretty good tip - it was 100% proper... and rest leave to everyone who wish to use it ... If you or anyone wish to discuss about other things - I am ok about this but "DO NOT PUT WORDS INTO MY MOUTH" by discrediting information I am providing!
I have feeling you are trying to prove something here... but really if you want just spill it out man...