Please, most of these codes do not work what is the solution I hope I have help me and explain the modifications required to show these things I have in the server
All that is listed are awarditem codes. If the code doesn't work you (A) have not added [PM] to your character name or (B) do not have the specific item added to your server.
hey deadpool have u found the code for 9900 stacked uni and clovers? :-)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.... i know lol but i dont got the DB yet so i asked him cause owner was asleep and DEADPOOL knows alllll *** *** *** :P
Suche dinar codes gebe accs oder messer codes 08/31/2013 - WarRock Trading - 6 Replies Ja habe zurzeit :
Lvl 43er mit Retails
Lvl 60er mit Retails
Lvl 33er mit gute KD
Lvl 31er mit Retails
Lvl 16er mit 2er KD
Lvl 30er
Ein lvl 32 mit Gold Prem und sehr vielen guten Waffen