Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Size Monster]

Discussion on [Size Monster] within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Size Monster]

When I add new monster .. How to make the monster can resize the monster wanna big or small?? Can teach me how ?? And how to make the monster can see his life ?? when I add new monster , Life of the monster not appear
Old 08/12/2013, 17:49   #2

Life of the monster im not sure , but in cq_monster just change the number in the add_size column , hope this helps
Old 08/12/2013, 22:35   #3

its actualy because your monster.ini doesn't match
here is a guide that explains it

Also the size is in here
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to enlarge the size of the monster?
09/14/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
let the monster with the size larger than normal?
Editing monster size
06/10/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, I know you used to be able to edit every monster's size.. Is this still doable? I am wanting to make guards smaller so u can hit ppl underneath. :) Thanks
monster size
07/03/2007 - Eudemons Online - 1 Replies
hey i was looking at a copy of my friend memory after he used it...i notice it only changed the size of MadBulls so he thought it didnt work..then later saw tiny tiny madbulls after i told him to go look at those monsters. hopefully i figure out why it only changed one monster soon. anyways we should expect an update soon <hr>Append on Jun 19 2007, 05:22<hr> Ok Everyone i fixed the program, it should be bug free now...it also changes the size of gaurds now (because gaurds dont have Lvl in...
need help with monster size
10/05/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
hi, can anyone make DevilKingL120 and DevilKingL122 2x smaller and upload mosnter.dar here? I tryed hex editing but i failed.
more exp if monster size are smaller?
09/13/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
Hi.. not sure if this will work, but i was wondering if you change the monster size smaller (like monster in lab), wiill they gather to you more? so taht when rage activate, you get more exp.... thanks in advance