Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 05:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help guys in Account server i am new Here.

Discussion on Help guys in Account server i am new Here. within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help Guys Please.

Please Guys i need Help in this thing i really want to leave CO ps and come to play EO PS so please please please Some one send me a fixed Accountserver or Tell me how to fix this error
Old 06/23/2009, 02:26   #2

im PRETTY sure this has to do with your firewall as i had the same problem. i would turn off all security....either that or your mysql configuration has an error. i would go back over it and make sure it is all in order...GL
Old 06/23/2009, 02:32   #3

My firewall is offline as i dont have AntiVirys firewall and my Database is localhost user is test and pw is test so any one please help me to make accountserver connect with npc and msg server or any one give me his accountserver which work.
Old 06/23/2009, 02:48   #4

it wont be within your account server itself.. its probably in the configuration of your mysql
Old 06/23/2009, 02:59   #5

Well can you Help me Please?
Old 06/23/2009, 04:44   #6

'odbc@localhost'(Using Password :No"

any problem with your Mysql.

already set user and password to your Mysql ?

is yes, you have that set this user and password in config. files of ACC-MSG-NPC Servers.

what tutorial are following ?
Old 06/23/2009, 07:52   #7

elite*gold: 20
just add a user called odbc without any rights .... as for the cant connect errors check your configs ... be sure you have hexed your shell.dat or used the editors
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2009, 08:00   #8

which db r you useing

mannie is root test some r root rufeng but which is test test just wondering ?
Old 06/23/2009, 09:23   #9

just depends on how they were configured before release
Old 06/23/2009, 12:29   #10

But Guys my DataBase in my sql is the user : test and the password is :test and same for win mysqalaadmin and i make it in shell and config for msg and npc server and they connect each other but the only thing that didn't connect is the accountserver So please can any one Help me and tell me what to do ?
Old 06/23/2009, 15:57   #11

U need 2 check this files and make sure they all have same user name, password, ip adress etc, what ever is this files make sure is the same as in all others.

For example if ur AuthorizedDb said root test and ur account.ini said test test then it my create a problem. Here i ll list the files in Account that u need 2 check:

1. Account.ini
2.AuthorizedDB.cfg
3. Config.ini
4. gameserver.cfg
5. GetConfig.ini --- I dont know if it was mentioned anywhere but U need 2 make sure
UserDataUase in that file said MY or MY2 which ever is in ur DATA.

Files for Game server
1. Config.ini
2. gameserver.cgf <---- 600 600 600 600 600 600 600 1 127.0.0.1 test test my
remember this one is in the GAME SERVER ( cause account also has one that looks like this 600 1 127.0.0.1 root test my

3.shell.ini
4.shell.dat --- make sure to HEX EDit it!!

Now check make sure they all say WHERE IS needed test test , and MY or MY2 ( depending on which one u are using, IT can only be one or the OTher!!), also IP address, since i dont have a server i put 127.0.0.1 where it was asking 4 IPS.

Hope this helps. I m pretty new at this took me a couple of hours to get this straight lol
Old 06/23/2009, 17:54   #12

@TheGameCo
Never make this type of edition in Post.

cause any day, somebody can have the same problem, and this peaple can read this topic, and found solution to the same problem.

but if you delete your original question, how the people will know what is the answers that helped you?
Old 06/24/2009, 06:57   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandolkakos View Post

@TheGameCo
Never make this type of edition in Post.

cause any day, somebody can have the same problem, and this peaple can read this topic, and found solution to the same problem.

but if you delete your original question, as people will know what is the answers that helped you?
very true .... had to stop and think .... i was sure i had answered here and then it changed xD