Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Help?

Discussion on Need Help? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Help?

Ive decided i might as well start helping people since i just sit here on my PC and stare at it haha add me on
Services are free. =p
Old 06/18/2009, 02:01   #2

SCRATCH THAT EMAIL lol its not yahoo
Old 06/19/2009, 03:56   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
how about rewording your donation site considering you have the exact same thing that PhoenyxRysing has including the typos. If your going to do something here is a concept...DO YOUR OWN WORK rather than steal others. I didnt write that up for UnNamed[PM] just to have some kid steal it because they were too lazy to write up thier own.
Old 06/19/2009, 05:09   #4

well im glad you have the audacity to call me out on that when there are about 12 other private server websites doing the same thing....i dont use that site anymore anyway. and im not a kid. =.='
Old 06/19/2009, 05:25   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
how do you not use it anymore when it is on your other thread about your server kid? Seriously, if your going to use other peoples stuff then at least give credits to it. This dont go just for you it goes for the others as well. I dont give a care if people use the work i have done long as they either contact me, or give credits.

and please for the love of all that is chocolate, at least have the decency to remove the Phoenyx Rysing name from your Donation Policy. (no conner this one wasnt directed at you it was directed twards MoonlightEo)