Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[wing]

Discussion on [wing] within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[wing]

how to add new wing ?? but that wing not list in lancelot but i need make some thing after click that i will appear wing
Old 05/10/2013, 05:42   #2

I'm trying to look into the same thing, wings are pretty much just effects attached to a role part. Role parts are like, the left hand, right hand, head, armor etc. And in EO the wings are called Mantles, I'm unsure how you attach a mantle yet because the only way I've seen it is through the knight of the round table. But idk study mantles and maybe you'll find your answer.

Then the last thing to do is to create an effect and add +v_mantle to the end of it.
Old 05/12/2013, 09:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruey View Post
I'm trying to look into the same thing, wings are pretty much just effects attached to a role part. Role parts are like, the left hand, right hand, head, armor etc. And in EO the wings are called Mantles, I'm unsure how you attach a mantle yet because the only way I've seen it is through the knight of the round table. But idk study mantles and maybe you'll find your answer.

Then the last thing to do is to create an effect and add +v_mantle to the end of it.

I already try /addeffect that effect wing but not appear .. Emm
Old 05/18/2013, 08:37   #4

It's because the wings have +v_mantle on the effects. The +v_ means it attaches to a RolePart, like rweapon (right weapon) lweapon (left weapon) head (the head). And as for mantle it's a part that attaches to the back of the model but it's not loaded on default. So when you try to use /addeffect Wing1+v_mantle it fails because there is no mantle for the effect to attach to.