Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lottery Value

Discussion on Lottery Value within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lottery Value

How i change the value of the lottery vip?

Ty
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lottery GUI
03/27/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey Guys i need to know the Packet, length and GUI Id of Lottery Like This PIC http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9220/66140037. jpg
[HELP]Get more lottery!
03/19/2010 - Zero - 0 Replies
I need more than 10 times lottery? somebody can help!! I use on my private server :D
The Lottery
09/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Hiya Guys never made many contributions to the site and although this one might sound like another poor effort of a post it genuinly worked for me. I found a DB recently and decided that the only real way for me to get rich was to gamble it, stupid i know but i discovered something very quickly, First things first. 1) Always pick the same box Now in my process i started randoming boxes and havent ever gotten anything decent but once i started selecting only one box the cycle started ...
Lottery
09/02/2007 - Eudemons Online - 2 Replies
Well some people belive lottery is luck...i dont. Who chooses the same box? and who chooses diffrent boxes every time they go in? Ok next time you got 900EP's and you can go in the lottery 20 times... Pick your first char go in and pick random boxes each time... then with the other char pick the same box over and over... tried it...same box is the best i belive when you do the same box your picking out all the s*it stuff to get to the good stuff...like me "Mage Tinna, Warrior Cute,...