Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 16:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ForgottenRealms new p server

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenyxRysing View Post
wrong again there kiddo, that site i used for an example is if you donate 100$ you get a years free hosting. that means EVERYONE.
but u can't choice what u get , u can't pay more or less for what u wanna get , doesen't matter if u donate 1 cent or 100 mil u will get the same thing

free hosting is not somthing who realy offer u advantages u can find free hosting without to donate ...

kiddo i bet u have atleast 5 years under me

Old   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annihilation36 View Post
This kid has no clue what Donation means. it's like arguing with a brick wall. Donation in any lang means numerous different things. you see it in your meaning. they see it in their's end of story. you dont like the server? simple solution for ya: don't go on it. wooohooo your problems have been solved! you can't expect to confront someone and not be confronted back. what server owners do with their server is not anyone's business but their own. and unless you have/do run a private server then you have no idea/or room to give any input about how much it costs, or how much work goes into setting up/running the server on a perm basis. and to the standards required by players to make it fun.
could not of said it better myself. Kudos to you.

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by cois View Post
but u can't choice what u get , u can't pay more or less for what u wanna get , doesen't matter if u donate 1 cent or 100 mil u will get the same thing

free hosting is not somthing who realy offer u advantages u can find free hosting without to donate ...

kiddo i bet u have atleast 5 years under me
that is a bet you would lose kiddo, unless your over the age of 30 then your arguments would prove you were just stupid.

And no that isnt the only reward you get for donation there were other options as well.
Old   #34

Quote:
It doesnt offer advantages? Hmmmm now I know your as stupid as you sound.

I go to that site, I win the free hosting for a year. I then start up my business which becomes semi popular. I get hosting for a year so its all profit so far.

Now are you going to say I BOUGHT that hosting just because I donated?

How is that not an advantage.

Old   #35

Business Pro Invoice Summary:
Billing Point: 18/04/2009
Pos. Service Charges Usage Net() VAT(%)
1 Basic Fee 14.99 a month 3 mo. 44.97 15.00
18.04.2009-18.07.2009 forgottenrealms.co.uk
2 Traffic 0.99 per GByte 275,045 MB 272.29 15.00
3 Traffic 0.99 per GByte 0 MB 0.00 15.00
4 Basic Fee Credit Item 1 item -17.95 15.00
18.04.2009-03.09.2009 forgottenrealms.co.uk
Total Due (net.) 299.31
+ VAT (15.00%) 44.90
Charges 344.21
The total amount due will be charged to your Paypal account.Thank you.

NOTICE THAT IS IN POUNDS STERLING NOT DOLLARS so if u know how to use a currency converter here is the total in US DOLLARS $513.286
that was for 1 month webhosting, doesnt even include the $80.00 for the server itself now shut the hell up and go play in the road somewhere
Thanks
1 User
Old   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by louise32 View Post
Total Due (net.) 299.31
+ VAT (15.00%) 44.90
Charges 344.21

NOTICE THAT IS IN POUNDS STERLING NOT DOLLARS so if u know how to use a currency converter here is the total in US DOLLARS $513.286
that was for 1 month webhosting, doesnt even include the $80.00 for the server itself now shut the hell up and go play in the road somewhere
ouch...i think he would need a map to find the directions to the road.
Old   #37

I do beleive that someone just got put in their place! My guess? this kid cant donate to p servers and doesnt like the fact that some players can. well guess what kid? that is what we grown-ups call "life" there is always going to be someone out there better than you. no matter what it concerns. so my advice? move on and live with it
Thanks
1 User
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by louise32 View Post
Total Due (net.) 299.31
+ VAT (15.00%) 44.90
Charges 344.21

i agree that u spend money to keep the server , i agree that u want to gain money for ur work but don't call it DONATION cos this is something which u SELL and ppl BUY from u

if this wasan't true u shoulden't call all ur friends to kepp ur side here (one of them registered few min ago lol)
Old   #39

she didnt have to call anyone to prove how much of a tard you are. now kindly go elsewhere so the mods dont close the thread down.
Old   #40

Quote:
i agree that u spend money to keep the server , i agree that u want to gain money for ur work but don't call it DONATION cos this is something which u SELL and ppl BUY from u

if this wasan't true u shoulden't call all ur friends to kepp ur side here (one of them registered few min ago lol)
a few mins ago eh? look again kid, i have been registered here for 3 months. but i have a different name. shows how much you pay attention. lmao
Old   #41

Quote:

Awwwww did we hurt your feelings by taking up for a fellow server owner?

You poor poor child, I feel so sorry for you. Get real. Now get the **** out of here. Go play with your dolls
Thanks
1 User
Old   #42

ok guys , ur all right and i'm a tard but let's pick up an example for prove my point or ur point

i go in a shop , i see what they are selling , i check the price , i choice what i want and i pay

HOW IS THIS CALLED? I BUYED SOMETHING ? THEY SOLD SOMETHING? OR I DONATED THEM SOME MONEY?

if i'm a tard explain me the difference betwen BUYING and DONATING
Old   #43

Quote:

oh, and just so you know. I own/run a private server as well. and we take "donations"
Thanks
1 User
Old   #44

Quote:
ok guys , ur all right and i'm a tard but let's pick up an example for prove my point or ur point

i go in a shop , i see what they are selling , i check the price , i choice what i want and i pay

HOW IS THIS CALLED? I BUYED SOMETHING ? THEY SOLD SOMETHING? OR I DONATED THEM SOME MONEY?
completely differnt circumstances to be honest. Pick a better example.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #45

You go into a RETAIL STORE, they call it RETAIL for a reason. Their there to SELL things. Servers take donations to HELP keep the cost down that comes out of their own pockets.

The player then chooses to DONATE or not to. Do we force players to donate not at all. Since you haven't even tried louise's server, ill fill you in on some things just to shut you the **** up already.

Yeah the donations may put a damper on people who cant donate, but what have they done to fix this issue?

The answer would be they have added items/gear to keep it so the players who cant donate still have a fighting chance of surviving.

So before you decide you want to flame someone for donations I suggest for you to look into whether or not they do anything to keep it fair for all. Now I kindly ask you to leave this poor ladies thread alone, as we have all proved our point to you.

Thanks
1 User