Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Necron33 you noob.

Discussion on Necron33 you noob. within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/10/2009, 02:52   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Dark-Warrior~ View Post
Lol..he is nt a kid ..
Do u think that 15years old is a kid ..
Me also 15 y
And spy same ..
A 30y/o can be a kid, it comes in the line of maturity this kind of threads and posts are quite pathetic and show the lack of mods here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2009, 14:09   #17

elite*gold: 0
always the same boring blaaa
but much lesser ***** inside

-closed-
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Necron33 help me!!!
08/22/2009 - Zero - 7 Replies
i use your server my charracter up level very fast I want it lower you can help me;) (Sorry I dont know much english)
Necron33 is the reliable?
08/03/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 24 Replies
Necron33 is the reliable? purchase the database and gameserver files (goldship) of Necron33, Paid 75% the values, as had combined, this been the 5 day and until now nothing, Nothing the Database Nothing the Gamaserve Files I waiting ... Sorry by english bad
necron33 hanashi kudasay!!!!
07/01/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
watashi wa hanashi kudasai okane wa choto daque help my data base!!! [email protected]
The whole truth about Necron33!!
04/08/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 45 Replies
Well after all this shit story i will tell everything here.... 1)Necron33 never discussed with me anything about the server...and he was always demanding from me to move the server in new dedi or vps and he was the most time off.... 2)The one who advertised at zuikislol's server was a friend of Spy520...and this is how the story goes.... 3)Necron33 u havent done anything in the server except adding the new weapons and some NPC's in different spots in Cronus map...(which they were taken from...