Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 07:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Mysql proplem -_-'

Discussion on [Help] Mysql proplem -_-' within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Mysql proplem -_-'

Well... as a last ditch effort and aparently noone having a clue what happened... i'm on here seeing if anyone has any advice.... Earlier today i had a system crash on moonlightEO's host, after working in command prompt i managed to get it back up and running again but... mysql is being weird.

It starts for about 10-30 seconds... then shuts off nothing loads... etc etc.

What i've tryed to do is....

Delete my.ini

Reinstall

Use a different winmysqladmin

Try running it right off mysql-nt.exe (( Seems to believe the password or something is wrong))

ports are still ok, checked it's working fine.

Firewall is still on exception for it, so no worries their
As with virus protection.

I'm not sure what exactly it is, but... i think it has to do with either a registry file... or a system32 file that was corrupt and was removed by mistake.

((If noone has help i'll just format and it will work again))

Edit: I can get it to stay online, but when i try to get the correct DBs to show, it ***** up again and shuts off 10-30 seconds after turning it on.... but i can get it to work.
Old 04/07/2009, 14:15   #2

try repair db...
copy \mysql\bin\myisamchk.exe to your \data\my\ folder
after that make a commandprompt and cd to your mysql\data\my folder
then type:

del *.tmd
myisamchk -r -f *.myi

then start mysql
Old 06/09/2009, 11:05   #3

Mr. nooneatall is correct. Try his process. I think your database is definitely works else you need to use application to safely repair and restore your database