Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 13:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help With Adding Things To Recommended part of mall

Discussion on Help With Adding Things To Recommended part of mall within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help With Adding Things To Recommended part of mall

Ok so i removed things from my shop , things that were in the circled area on the pic , can someone explain to me how to put something else in these spots? >.<
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 124067200.jpg (501.0 KB, 20 views)
Old 12/10/2012, 08:20   #2

dont you just change the sort type to "recommend" i thnk ive done it this way before
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2012, 14:31   #3

How do i do that? , im using funhacker's shop editor

Nvm , Figured it out XD
Old 12/10/2012, 19:13   #4

cool, glad to help, need anything else just PM me
Old 12/26/2012, 10:32   #5

elite*gold: 20
in funhackers tool you have a special option for this i guess...

and for hex editing

the last 3 in your shop.dat are the special one`s.

good luck

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Adding NPC's and Adding Items in Shopping Mall
03/19/2015 - CO2 Private Server - 21 Replies
Hello there, I have an 5518 source; Albetros Source. Now I have a few questions about it. 1. How do you add new NPC's and where can I find them in the Source? 2. How to add items in the Shopping Mall. I tried a few things but that didn't helped me alot. 3. How to set game char to GM. I tried to give it 5 but that didn't helped either. I looked in the Commands file and that was 5. But it didn't helped. Thanks...
adding new sections item mall
10/04/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey guys, im trying to make my own vsro server but i have a problem, i want to make a new section on item mall with some items, a section like "pvp things" where you'll find items you'll use on pvp mode, or other new sections. Any idea about how to do it? Thank you! :)
Adding item to the Mall
04/10/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
Read through various posts on how to do this, (in the guides/releases section). I have come to a dead-end. The item is on the mall but is not buyable. Now i understand it has to be added to cq_goods. Its this that i am having some trouble with. So would someone please explain? I have the id of the item, and i know the id of the mall. But where i am stuck is ......... I see the columns as ID OWNERID and ITEMTYPE Where do i put the item id? (Obviously, I know its not in the middle...
[HELP] Adding new items to Shopping mall
08/29/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
Well :/ I tryed Makeing MY shopping mall better i added The Exp ball pack B,C and A And some other casuals. what happened was i logg in after editing my Shop.DAT and ItemType Useing Editing tools From Revo And then i logg in and some a invisable Some show but i cannot buy :S please can some boddy help me PLEASE!!! lmao not many people help me on here just 1 person to accualy help me thank you !!
problem adding item to mall
06/22/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
it was working before and now it's not.. I know how to add an item to shoppingmall but now apparently it's all fucked up.. I added moonbox, emerald, euxore, +8 stone and 130 talis to my shoppingmall. All items exist within the client and source. And both shop.dat files are EXACTLY the same... Yet when I try to buy one of the items I added the client crashes. Honest to God, I'm so fucking mad so I'm leaving it to one of you guys to find something wrong with my shop.dat. Cuz seriously, everything...