Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 23:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Help i got a resolution problem

Discussion on Need Help i got a resolution problem within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Help i got a resolution problem

hey elitepvpers long time no see I have a problem im on a notebook I can remember a file been released here ages ago to sort the resolution out but cant remember if it was for a notebook so can anyone help me sort this out cause the screen is smaller than a laptop eudemons works but a cant see the bottom of the screen so ur help would be (appiseated) <---------cant spell the word lol ;P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
resolution problem
08/25/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
hi i got a big resolution problem ingame on zszc i have a 20" monitor and i want to have the resolution 4:3 because the game looks fucked up right now so anyone knows what i can do to change this? is there some sort of media.pk2 with this resolution? best regards arvika123
resolution problem..
04/06/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I'm using Windows 7 64x. with 17.3'' screen. http://i39.tinypic.com/1118j07.png
Resolution Problem.
01/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Who understand what I can say: I bought a Widescreen monitor with (1366x768), and I need know if someone know change the SRO resolution to this mode. Cause, the resoltion on ECSRO don't pass of 1024x768 =/ :bandit: Please, help us! Thanks, Menna
Problem with resolution
05/21/2009 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies
hi guys, i asked TQ if they could help me but they said that there is no way out. I am using a mini laptop 10.1in and game works fine but TEAM, ACTION, OPTIONS..these buttons are out of my monitor. So is there is any way to make some bot that automaticly opens Team or any other button that i cant click on. Thaks a a lot :)
resolution problem
04/24/2009 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3051/sro200904211 8042041.jpg Plz help me